• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New profile posts

Toby Emmerich was a mistake.
Reactions: Morgan
Morgan
Morgan
Walter Hamada was a mistake.

No seriously, Toby do anything newly idiotic I haven't heard of yet?
RedNether
RedNether
@Morgan Sell Army of the Dead to Netflix because he thought it wouldn't be a success to WB.
Morgan
Morgan
Oh, I heard it was sold for cheap. Should've figured he was responsible for that blunder. And here we are, with Snyder throwing shade at WB over it by calling AotD "the director's cut, if you will. You don't have to see a bastardized version. You get to just see the awesome version first."
Rest in peace Prince Philip, 99 years of age was certainly a good innings. ;_;7
  • Wow
Reactions: V's patron
Morgan
Morgan
EyiuP5VXIAEzDnm
EyiuP5XWEAIAO1-
EyiuP5eXAAIQO-g

Eyh2iWHUUAMzHwG

:whistle:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lain
Lain
Lain
I knew there must be a reason why everyone loved him. XD
I really don't like that the toons in the new Space Jam are not 2D. In fact, I don't like that this movie even exists.
Lain
Lain
As soon as I saw all the WB properties running towards the camera like something out of Ready Player One I immediately nope'd out.
LordOfDarkness
LordOfDarkness
Space Jam 2 could have been good. Doubt it will be though. Haven't looked into any info on it so can't judge. They don't make movies like they used to.
Reactions: Lain
I finally applied for a photoshop job with my basic skills and knowledge in modding for photo editing, this best moment in my life.
Steve
Steve
That's great news. (y)
doing an artwork on paine, and o_O who the eff designed these characters on X2?
  • Haha
Reactions: V's patron
absolitude
absolitude
@V's patron To test the animators? Well then those design may have a purpose.. They really look good in games, but when i see an artwork on them they look whack.. Can we post it here later? I think i'm really proud of this one.

@Dark Angel Yea sorry for not replying too, i seriously don't get where it was going, and i fear to mud the conversation more..
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Your welcome and don't stress yourself, do your job in peace and hopefully your project with @V's patron will turn out good.
V's patron
V's patron
@absolitude sure bro. I was gonna post it anyway. Even use it as a sig.
Here is pics I did for myself for AC Revelations a skin based on John Wick and if you're interested I can do the same job in DmC style for Vergil:
pffclfgags166l8zg.jpg

umtbk47dphb80dnzg.jpg
Steve
Steve
Very cool.
I updated my laptop and copied DmC mods from PC to laptop for work to update them, I'm now on track and ready for work but I also busy with real life matters.
Finally, DmCmods goes beyond DMC.org which I can see in Infernal Warks now we back to our glory days:
I want try something but your opinion and staff about this idea:
A new crossover skin for Vergil DmC with John Wick, because I did this job for AC Revelations for Ezio as a personal skin for myself (no drama and respect Keanu Reeves).
I'm back to my usual work, this time nothing can't stop my work.

you guys did a good job by reporting all bugs, stay safe.