• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Latest activity

• absolitude
    absolitude commented on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post.
    @Morgan damn, it does sound like it when you put it that way..
  • Lain
    Lain reacted to Rebel Dynasty's post in the thread What Are You Thinking? with Like Like.
    Wrapped up both the Rumpelstiltskin and Pied Piper reimaginings this week, so feeling pretty good. The former will require more editing...
  • absolitude
    absolitude reacted to Morgan's comment on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post with Love Love.
    This comment thread exploded, and it's great. Also, @absolitude because EA killed Dead Space in the first place. Being excited about...
  • Rebel Dynasty
    Contrary to popular belief, not everyone who is wary or against covid vaccines are antivaxxers, nor is everyone afraid of side effects...
  • Rebel Dynasty
    Rebel Dynasty replied to the thread What Are You Thinking?.
    Wrapped up both the Rumpelstiltskin and Pied Piper reimaginings this week, so feeling pretty good. The former will require more editing...
  • Rebel Dynasty
    Hadn't seen a mutual's posts on Twitter for a little while, so went to check on them--only to realize they blocked me. Which leads me...
  • Morgan
    Morgan reacted to BrawlMan's comment on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post with Like Like.
    Because screw EA.
  • Morgan
    Morgan reacted to Lain's comment on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post with Like Like.
    Because stop remaking games that are only a decade old.
  • Morgan
    Morgan commented on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post.
    This comment thread exploded, and it's great. Also, @absolitude because EA killed Dead Space in the first place. Being excited about...
  • Morgan
    Morgan replied to the thread The ranting thinking thread.
    Oh yeah, I remember reading about that! As you can tell, I forgot about it after the first time. Did you already delete Nevada-tan...
  • Rebel Dynasty
    Rebel Dynasty reacted to Angel's post in the thread The ranting thinking thread with Like Like.
    I'd never actually harm an animal - my cat is this horrific nightmare animal, whom I threaten with death daily and yell at her to die...
  • BrawlMan
    BrawlMan reacted to Lain's comment on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post with Like Like.
  • absolitude
    absolitude commented on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post.
    Mwhaahahah.. @Lain @BrawlMan okay, okay, i dunno why, but i like this attitude.
  • absolitude
    absolitude reacted to BrawlMan's comment on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Because screw EA.
  • absolitude
    absolitude reacted to Lain's comment on DarkSlayerVergil's profile post with Haha Haha.