Your favourite episode

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Messages
2,176
Points
2,870
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202372 said:
^^ It was episode ten, I think. I, for the life of me, can't remember the name.

^ Yes, well, I was just stating why I liked said episode. -.-
okay but your reason could have lead to a creepy descussion if someone agreed with that reason.
 

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Messages
95
Points
550
darkslayer13;202657 said:
i have a sense of humor it's just differnt from yours
Well, obviously. Dude, just learn to chill. I really doubt anyone was going to start a conversation about a mind washed Dante.
You should know by now, MOST (not all) fangirls are perverts. Live with it.
 

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Messages
7,991
Points
16,165
dj.darkx;202705 said:
I love 11 + 12 !!!:)
:laugh: Me too!! Yeah yeah, I know I said I love episode 7... but they've all got their highlights... man, I just love Dante, so inevitably I love EVERY episode. Well... most of them.
 

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Messages
95
Points
550
This is off topic, but in episode 8 did Vergil just suddenly drop off the face of the earth?
I'd get you links but Funimation Entertainment is currently holding a grudge against the USA. So **** that idea. -.-
 

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Messages
7,991
Points
16,165
NotSoAwesomeFaise;202744 said:
This is off topic, but in episode 8 did Vergil just suddenly drop off the face of the earth?
I'd get you links but Funimation Entertainment is currently holding a grudge against the USA. So **** that idea. -.-
O_o Vergil wasn't in the anime.
 

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Messages
95
Points
550
clairavance;202748 said:
O_o Vergil wasn't in the anime.
What I meant was that in episode 8 in talks about Dante's past when he was a little kid, but only HE was mentioned by the guy who came and visited Dante. It just bugged me, because I could have sword Dante, Vergil, and Eva all lived together when the twins were kids.
 

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Supporter Gold
Messages
1,438
Points
1,255
My favourite episodes would be the one with the rockstar demon, and then the one where Dante was being stalked by the guy with the blonde mullet, because he thought Dante was a woman murderer XD

The ending of that episode was great...both of them just sitting there, chowing down on a couple o' strawberry sundaes xP
 

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Messages
12,962
Points
15,215
BlueDevil;202786 said:
My favourite episodes would be the one with the rockstar demon, and then the one where Dante was being stalked by the guy with the blonde mullet, because he thought Dante was a woman murderer XD

The ending of that episode was great...both of them just sitting there, chowing down on a couple o' strawberry sundaes xP
Yeah, the mullet-man was funny... The rockstar demon was just WEIRD for me though...
 

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Messages
7,991
Points
16,165
DreadnoughtDT;202788 said:
Yeah, the mullet-man was funny... The rockstar demon was just WEIRD for me though...
Ditto for me. I had Dante down as a heavy metal dude, not some sap who likes to listen to chics crooning to a guitar :wacko:
 

Wolfie

I'm Like a Wolf, Rawwwr.
Messages
2
Points
520
The Trish and Lady episode was erm my favorite for other reasons. But I gotta say the fisrt episode was my favorite, as I was so excited when I heard about the anime. :P
 

dj.darkx

Devil Hunter
Messages
19
Points
530
Well ! THe anime isn't good as game, in DMC game series, Dante isn't cold, and he is funnier, cuter.
 

Eris Strife

The Discordian Trickster
Messages
130
Points
565
@Dani: Got that right! I was kinda sad that both of them had to die, though. Damn Sid for planning all this so that he can get that pendant to steal Abigal's power.
 

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Messages
2,537
Points
3,065
And it gave me twincest before Dante killed them off. Um...I mean, it was nice seeing demon brothers NOT hate each other. *coughs* And yeah, I was ****ed the hell off about Sid planing to kill them. It gave me a major sad. ;_;
 

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Messages
2,537
Points
3,065
But Dante killed them. They can't be in the game, they're dead. And what was up with Morrison? Shouldn't it have been Enzo, since he's in the manga and novels?
 

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Messages
95
Points
550
Incomplete Dani;204191 said:
And it gave me twincest before Dante killed them off. Um...I mean, it was nice seeing demon brothers NOT hate each other. *coughs* And yeah, I was ****ed the hell off about Sid planing to kill them. It gave me a major sad. ;_;
I'll drink to that!
 
Top