• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

XMAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sep 3, 2007
Hellsing Headquarters
Well... I got my computer a bit early since I desperately needed a new one. My old on was chocked full of viruses and stopped reading cds, so I needed one that could so I can get my school work done. Other than that... I have no idea what I'm getting. Maybe I'll be surprised. :B

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Sep 3, 2007
Hellsing Headquarters
I gots me Brain Age II, Alot of Hello Kitty stuff, an iTunes giftcard from my cousin, Aden. A fancy, nice purse from my Aunt Danette and Uncle Steve. Some giftcards to a very nice clothing store, alot of candy. <3 YAY! Tomorrow I'll be heading to the book store. I want some good books to read with the money I got. <3

My cousin got Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 for the Wii, so we've been playing that alot. xD

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Oct 6, 2007
The dark knight;62104 said:
Its christmas!!Stop taking the christ out of christmas.That is what it is really about....I'll be getting.....many things.

well i put Xmas because i had a feeling that someone else might have wanted to put christmas in another topic to say happy xmas and anyway, i am lazy :p

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
Jul 4, 2007
Duluth, MN
www.myspace.com
Yay! Here's what I got:
The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
Paradise Lost & Paradise Regained by John Milton (I am such a dork XD)
A Wii Nunchuck controller (though I don't have a Wii. My mom suggested that I might be getting one in May for my birthday)
A game called 20 Questions and a wooden crochet hook
A cross stich picture of a cat watching a bird (Japanese style)
Stationery
A new wallet
Transformers
The collecter's edition of Serenity
The Evil Dead trilogy

Status
Not open for further replies.