• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Win a copy of the Devil May Cry HD Collection game (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante's-blade

May Thy Devil Cry Blood.
Reaction score
In my opinoin a great villian would be a conjuration of any past guilts/sorrows or what not, in which dante must defeat (of course look like a shadow form of danta or a slight difference so we would be able to tell the difference between the two). or maybe a demon that conjures such a thing (if so it'd be like a two part boss battle). conceptially i think it would make for intresting fight and would make an awesome boss.

Being dante's consience (or what not) he should have most basic attacks/weapons as dante himself does. maybe alter the attacks a bit by changing the look of his weapons and having ebony/ivory shoot black flames or something but that's just an idea. also this should be made a difficult boss(i mean you are fighting a dante's shadow/demon)

And one last thing, being younger in the latest game, i think this would work well do to his lack of experience or lesser knowledge on the world of demons than he has when hes older. Being young and rebelious can and will make you do things you wish you hadnt done, backing up the idea that his shadow-self can and will be hard to defeat.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Reaction score
In my opinoin a great villian would be a conjuration of any past guilts/sorrows or what not, in which dante must defeat (of course look like a shadow form of danta or a slight difference so we would be able to tell the difference between the two). or maybe a demon that conjures such a thing (if so it'd be like a two part boss battle). conceptially i think it would make for intresting fight and would make an awesome boss.

Sounds a lot like Scarecrow from Batman. I like!

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Reaction score
correct, this game is priced at $39.99 in the U.S. :)
even though you can get all 3 Devil may crys for less than that, heck If you get a good enough deal you can get all 4 for about 3 dollars less from gamestop
and since I clearly lost this contest I guess I will do it the ol' fashion way,

Campfire,tent, Gamestop, shotgun
noones cuttin in the damn line on my watch

I Make The Devils Cry

Reaction score
I hate to say it but I doubt there will be a reason for the camping set, the shotgun you can take, though how someone with hooves use anything, including a keyboard confounds me. And this sounds more like you are a security guard or trying to break in or rob the place.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Reaction score
Solomon

A human alchemist. He supposedly perfected “devil taming” technique, which gives him the ability to control demons. Not only are legions of lower demons at his command, but he can bend even powerful devils to his will.

It turns out that includes demons of Sparda’s line as well. This is his crowning achievement. Although in true DMC style, the backstory is never satisfyingly explained, he apparently managed to control even Sparda himself and this led to Sparda’s death.

The way he does this is through a special alchemically created ring. It gives him perfect control that can’t be fought over one demon of Sparda’s bloodline. Originally, Solomon takes control of Nero and turns him against Dante, but Dante can’t effectively fight Solomon because the control works on him too, though only on one of them at a time. This is where Lady comes in. Being entirely human, she is on much more even ground with Solomon.

Solomon’s ultimate goal is resurrecting Sparda, using his sword and one of his descendants as a sacrifice.

His deepest wish is to surpass his famous teacher, who took him in and taught him after his family was killed by demons.

Powers:
Unlike most villains, Solomon doesn’t fuse with a demon or change form, since he looks down on all demons and considers humans by far superior. Although he summons progressively bigger and stronger demons to do his bidding, he doesn’t directly enter combat except once, in an unwinnable fight, where he taunts you with his tiny, tiny health bar.

He is able to control large numbers of demons over a wide area, including normally peaceful ones, as well as higher-ranking devils, using his Book of Solomon. He also controls either Dante or Nero using his Solomon’s Ring.

As an alchemist of the highest order, he apparently doesn’t age and is generally stronger than an ordinary human.

It’s immensely satisfying and somewhat disappointing when Lady shoots him and leaves him to be dragged off by the demons he controlled.

I've just finished watching the DMC anime (again :p )and I gotta say that your enemy sounds a lot like Alan Lowell.
Did you actually tried to make him Alan Lowell'ish on purpose? :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I doubt there will be a reason for the camping set, the shotgun you can take, though how someone with hooves use anything, including a keyboard confounds me. And this sounds more like you are a security guard or trying to break in or rob the place.
This made me lol. You've never camped outside a store to be the first in line, I take it? XD

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Reaction score
One evening Dante starts to feel a bit saddened that he never stays in any proper long term relationship. He tries to take his mind off it but he just can't. So, in an act of desperation and loneliness he decides to check out a local restaurant holding a speed-dating evening. He's embarassed at first, but after looking around at the other guys involved, he realises he has a pretty good chance of finding a partner. The first woman sits opposite - she's tall, thin and remarkably cute. they talk for a few minutes and exchange jokes but before anything get's serious, she moves on. Dante keeps calm but can't help feeling slightly rejected. Then a second woman sits down - she has a much different physique, but her personality is totally soothing and again, he finds it very easy to get on with her. Sadly though, before anything get's serious she moves on, looking for something else. Dante, feeling humiliated, is about to leave when a large muscular man sits opposite him, looking at him with intense sexual desire. Dante recoils slightly, not expecting to be confronted with this situation and in a moment of irritation snaps: "So what the hell makes you think I'm gonna take you home huh?!". The man simply smiles and casually replies:

"My name's Alastor and I've already been inside you once". :troll:

Welcome to the forums. 8D you made it just in time! Enjoy your stay in this nice little demonic haven! -Confetti bang bang!-

Also...

You must be registered for see images

Right in the childhood. xD

But seriously man, that's a good one. 8D If my brother was not asleep right now, I'd be rolling and laughing on the bed. Bloody hell...8D -just imagined Dante's recoil face.- XDDD! And I swear that troll faise had "Probrum?" written all over it. :lol:

Nicely played.

I see what you did there. :troll:

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. 8D you made it just in time! Enjoy your stay in this nice little demonic haven! -Confetti bang bang!-

Also...

But seriously man, that's a good one. 8D If my brother was not asleep right now, I'd be rolling and laughing on the bed. Bloody hell...8D -just imagined Dante's recoil face.- XDDD! And I swear that troll faise had "Probrum?" written all over it. :lol:

Nicely played.

ALERT!
9gagger detected.

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Reaction score

Okay, well...that was a little bit obvious. 8D
I swear...that place just sucks your soul and converts you. >_> But good thing they have discover. I'm gradually getting my life back.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
Reaction score
How I use a keyboard, easy

CapcomCaretaker

[Shinra Tensei]
Reaction score

Also...

Nicely played.

Thankyou for the kind welcome and for appreciating my joke! :) Everyone on here has been really awesome to talk too,
so now I'm stuck in an emotional limbo of happiness and fear of the upcoming judgement day whenever I log in :lol:
Also, I confess I have no idea what a 9gagger is, so now I feel like that guy that everyone sees walking headfirst into the 'pull' door. I also just noticed at this precise moment that I can make the title 'Devil May Cry' out of the following emoticons:
:devil:;):'(. I am aware I am probably the only person in the universe who would be even vaguely amused by this. :lol:
Anywho, thanks again for the nice comment and good luck to you if you have entered! :)

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
Reaction score
:devil:;):'( <-- Actually, thanks for pointing this out. 8D That is amusing. -also gets amused by things like this very very easily. On a side note a 9gagger is...for a lack of better explanation because I suck at explaining things...someone who goes on . It eats at your soul...>_> -seriously got sucked in.-
And you're welcome. xD all the entries for the contest really deserve a lot of credit. Everyone worked so hard. xD We can only hope now for the best to come~
Thanks for the luck wishing. xD My entry is just around here somewhere...and I'm hoping for the best as well!
Good luck to you as well! Whatever happens though, let's just all have fun here! Everyone's pretty rockin' and nice.

CapcomCaretaker

[Shinra Tensei]
Reaction score
:devil:;):'( <-- Actually, thanks for pointing this out. 8D That is amusing. -also gets amused by things like this very very easily. On a side note a 9gagger is...for a lack of better explanation because I suck at explaining things...someone who goes on . It eats at your soul...>_> -seriously got sucked in.-
And you're welcome. xD all the entries for the contest really deserve a lot of credit. Everyone worked so hard. xD We can only hope now for the best to come~
Thanks for the luck wishing. xD My entry is just around here somewhere...and I'm hoping for the best as well!
Good luck to you as well! Whatever happens though, let's just all have fun here! Everyone's pretty rockin' and nice.

I'm happy I'm not the only one then aha ^_^ That didn't seem like a bad explanation to me! :D I will check it out at some point tonight, firstly I have to finish getting the last achievement for my game (because I'm just undeniably cool like that) and then enjoy the stage of pride-induced ecstacy I will gain from doing so :cool: . I couldn't agree more though, there has been an undeniably huge amount of excellent entries (little bit of alliteration there, chikka chikka) and I can't wait to see the outcome :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reaction score
Really!? What time zone are we closing this deal on? I could've sworn it was M/P.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Reaction score
Really!? What time zone are we closing this deal on? I could've sworn it was M/P.

The closing date is 10am GMT, it's currently 6pm GMT.
There are actually 16 hours left, my bad :p

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reaction score
Right then!

16 HOURS PEOPLE!!! IT'S THE FINAL CONTDOWN!!!! 80'S STYLE!!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
...again

Status
Not open for further replies.