• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Win a copy of the Devil May Cry HD Collection game (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reaction score
And to the winners, let us know how it is, anything cool in the games.

In fact, I got a sudgestion to the winners; 6 winners, 2 councils, 3 games each, 1 game each. Each winner take up a different game, let us know how it turned out. And if you're willing to take it a step further how 'bout a conparison of the PS2 and PS3/360 versions?

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
Reaction score
cant wait to see how this ends :) good luck to everyone

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reaction score
9 hours. Brace yourselfs, kiddies.

ShadowMitch

Reaction score
good luck to all everyone intrested to see the results

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reaction score
Anyone else really really nervious??

I am, and now I'm really hoping to win, can't help it. All that talk about bracing myself for loosing's all gone out the window, and now I can't help but wanting it really bad. If I don't win I don't know how I will find the strenght to go on, I might end it all!!!! (No presure, judges!!:devil:hee hee )

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Reaction score
Anyone else really really nervious??

I am, and now I'm really hoping to win, can't help it. All that talk about bracing myself for loosing's all gone out the window, and now I can't help but wanting it really bad. If I don't win I don't know how I will find the strenght to go on, I might end it all!!!! (No presure, judges!!:devil:hee hee )
i am also super duper duper super duper nervous! there is some great competition and some serious talent here!

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reaction score
There are, it get nerve recking when you all the people who entered.

6 hours.

MyNameIsDante

Reaction score
I'm a mixture of nerves and excitement ^-^. I don't know what I'll find when I come home from school tommorow.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reaction score
Yeah, me too. I'm going to sleep soon and I'm worried that when I wake up I'll learn that I didn't win.

But how's this going to work. The competition ends at 10 gmt and then? The judges close the threads and read all entrees and open a new one announcing the winners?

dark dante

Reaction score
Here’s my entry for the joke challenge:
Before the events of Devil May Cry 3, Dante needed some money in order to build his store. He went on many job interviews, and anytime he was asked “why would you like to work here?” he replied with: “Because… I love this! This is what I live for! I’m absolutely crazy about this!”. Eventually, he shorted it to “Because… I love this!”. Eventually, he was accepted to work in a very famous company thanks to his reply to this answer. Here is a rare footage of Dante from the time he worked in the company:
You must be registered for see images

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
If you don’t get it, please watch the ending of DMC3 again and pay attention to McDonald’s slogan ;)
I hope I made you laugh! ;)

berto

I Saw the Devil
Reaction score
Well, the competition ends in two hours and after that who knows how long till they announce the winners. At this point there is no way to tell so let's all see how it works out tomorrow. Wish me luck everyone! And god bless us everyone, right Tiny Tim?

Steve

Cheeky Wee McGregor
Admin
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Twitter
yeahSP
Annnnnnd that's it, folks. We're no longer accepting any new entries! We'll go ahead and start picking our favourites and announce the winners as soon as we've completed our internal poll. Do make sure to check back regularly - you might have a private message awaiting you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.