• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whose behind the screen?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Aug 2, 2009
Underworld
darkslayerscave.freeforums.net
SRS made me do it! D: *throws pic and runs and hides*

You must be registered for see images

Okay, the pic's like...two years old, but I've seriously not changed much other than my hair's nearly it's normal colour (ie not red) and it's usually in pigtails...and that choker broke so I don't wear necklaces much anymore...and I, somehow, got even paler.... :ermm: *goes back to her shadowy corner* My mum took the pic, btw...don't I look terrifying?

That's how i imagined you!!!!!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Jun 27, 2011
Ye Olde South Wales
autumndagaz.deviantart.com
SRS made me do it! D: *throws pic and runs and hides*

Okay, the pic's like...two years old, but I've seriously not changed much other than my hair's nearly it's normal colour (ie not red) and it's usually in pigtails...and that choker broke so I don't wear necklaces much anymore...and I, somehow, got even paler.... :ermm: *goes back to her shadowy corner* My mum took the pic, btw...don't I look terrifying?

I saw a pic of a Sim on your DA account and thought you look like a real version of her, and you do ^^

I look like my avatar on Xbox, lol, well, just not as cute. I will post a pic one day.. depending if I actually get a flattering pic of me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mar 4, 2010
the Spire
raeofalbion.tumblr.com
I saw a pic of a Sim on your DA account and thought you look like a real version of her, and you do ^^

I look like my avatar on Xbox, lol, well, just not as cute. I will post a pic one day.. depending if I actually get a flattering pic of me.

Haha, really? Now I'm curious which one. XD
^^ *hopes to see a pic of you*

Nelo_Vergil

May 3, 2012
if anyone needs me ill be one ovoo. ill see if i can find an old photo of me.

the closest thing to a photo of me

if that doesnt work visit

its 3 years old now more or less

Reactions: Chimera Khaos