Whose behind the screen?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Reaction score
The other day I was working out and, marvelous timing, my sword arrived!

Okay it's not mine, it's my brother's, but **** it, there was no way I wouldn't take a fancy pic with it, LOL.
Tried to frame as much of the blade as I could but the ****ty lighting didn't help.

Needless to say, the workout session got blown, spent all afternoon gushing over the sword. XD
For those wondering, it's Arwen's sword from LOTR. Always loved that weapon. Even more than Aragorn's. Eh, sue me.
NEEEEERD

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Reaction score
Needless to say, the workout session got blown, spent all afternoon gushing over the sword. XD
For those wondering, it's Arwen's sword from LOTR. Always loved that weapon. Even more than Aragorn's. Eh, sue me.
Nice weight to it, isn't there. I still have it lying around somewhere... sold a bunch of my others from UC LotR editions but still have this one knocking around. I was surprised how solid it is.

Deadlegend

I’m going to hell y’all want anything?
Reaction score
Not the best selfie in the universe, but here I am, ladies and gents :)

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Reaction score

The second one was taken this morning at 7 am just for you and yeah I didn't have much sleep during the night.

Also, in real life my eyes are bothering the majority of people because I've got a severe alternating/intermittent exotropia, which is rare at least in my country. It can't be seen on those photos because I can force my eyes to look normal when the camera snaps. I would do that all the time but it really starts to hurt after like 5 seconds.
Although you can't see the problem from those, don't hesitate to ask me about it if you ever feel the need, I'm completely fine with this.

Too bad ReaperHunter's possessed photo is not available anymore :(

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Reaction score
Huh, that's weird. The picture should be back now though.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score
I have astigmatism in both my eyes , eye conditions suck

GoodGoneBad

Reuploader n' modder
Reaction score
Since I feel like a long-live part of community I decided to show some of me. When I first registered for reuploads I didn't expect me to stay here for over a year

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Reaction score

:inlove:

I am thinking about sending this photo as a christmas card for my and my husband's relatives