Is that mightwang? :tongue:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Staff
Supporter 2014
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
@ReaperHunter: Cool! :thumbsup:

I'm guessing you'll also be taking up vigilantism. But not without brushing your teeth first. You've got to have good dental hygiene before facing off against Gotham's baddies.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff
Ooooohhhh....

So it's a thread about showing your face. For a second there I was like there ain't nobody behind my scree-- as I slowly peer behind my monitor with my machete in hand-- Yeah, there ain't nobody behind my screen.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
I wish I could keep my beard like this the whole time.

Short yet visible enough (although not so much in the pic, even though I post-processed it...), doesn't itch or annoy me when I sleep, and doesn't warm my face up (you know I tolerate heat pretty well but yo, these days've been crazy even for me). Yet I know I WILL be lazy and end up like @Dark Drakan.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
The other day I was working out and, marvelous timing, my sword arrived!

Okay it's not mine, it's my brother's, but **** it, there was no way I wouldn't take a fancy pic with it, LOL.
Tried to frame as much of the blade as I could but the ****ty lighting didn't help.

Needless to say, the workout session got blown, spent all afternoon gushing over the sword. XD
For those wondering, it's Arwen's sword from LOTR. Always loved that weapon. Even more than Aragorn's. Eh, sue me.

Skagewid

The other day I was working out and, marvelous timing, my sword arrived!

Okay it's not mine, it's my brother's, but **** it, there was no way I wouldn't take a fancy pic with it, LOL.
Tried to frame as much of the blade as I could but the ****ty lighting didn't help.

Needless to say, the workout session got blown, spent all afternoon gushing over the sword. XD
For those wondering, it's Arwen's sword from LOTR. Always loved that weapon. Even more than Aragorn's. Eh, sue me.
Give it to me one.