• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whose behind the screen?

Sparda's rejected son

Oh no. It is Godzilla!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dec 25, 2010
USA
^^
Erm, well...of course! Very handsome! ^^ LOL Actually, I have to say...I'm very jealous of your hair. In the one pic I can see on here, it looks all lovely and curly/wavy. >_< Where as mine doesn't know what to do with itself most days and just kinda sits there. Hehe. :p

*Jumps Shadow and licks her face for liking my hair* MY PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Strokes Shadow's hair*
LMBO!!!! :lol:

You must be registered for see images

Being Narcissistic counts as a Update right? :shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Mar 4, 2010
the Spire
raeofalbion.tumblr.com
Which one? (Didn't think I even looked vaguely like any Dante :lol:, then again I suck at comparing faces)

ALL OF THEM. >_> j/k *agrees that you'd make a good Dante, though*
Dude, I almost said something about you cosplaying DMC3 Dante, but I still remember what happened in Fable III, so I'm not going there.... >_> *awkward*

LeoXCV

Single life for life
Aug 6, 2012
UK
www.youtube.com
DMC3!!!!! :D
Well I've never cosplayed before, but if I do I'll be sure to make it DMC3 Dante as my first :p

EDIT: Sneaky text I didn't notice >_<
Dude, I almost said something about you cosplaying DMC3 Dante, but I still remember what happened in Fable III, so I'm not going there.... >_> *awkward*
lol :shifty:

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Feb 14, 2013
Ultra Britanniazord
www.justin.tv
Time to post some pictures!... of my flat! Because i seem to be unable to take a picture of me that doesn't fill me with pure despair or loathing. Putting in links instead of images so i don't fill this page with photos.

What you see when you enter! Observe that i am SO dedicated to not revealing myself that i made sure that i don't even show up in the mirror! Ha! Take THAT internet!

Entrances to the bathroom and my bedroom.

I need a new computer chair =/ The one you see on the right is broken, saving up for a new one.

Excuse the mess, my brother had just come around and i hadn't noticed he'd moved my stuff around a bit, it's all tidy now you have my word!

Dat's a washing machine :O

And that is a dryer (And a fridge! And an oven!)

And that's my bedroom. You have may have noticed that the mirror has changed places, that's because i carry that mirror wherever i go so that i may look at myself at a moments notice! A pocket mirror is not good enough

Next time i'll try and get a picture of myself in there too.