What is your favorite playable character?

What is you favorite dmc 5 playable character?

• Total voters

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
I don't agree. In normal mode you have to actually input the combos yourself, it wouldn't be just mashing. So it'd be harder to be focused both on that and dodging at the same time. With Auto it's easier cause you only have to worry about the latter.
But If you stay on the distance there is little to dodge, V became useless like this you can stay far from action and watch whit him, there i no real danger at all...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
But If you stay on the distance there is little to dodge, V became useless like this you can stay far from action and watch whit him, there i no real danger at all...
You didn't understand what I said. I'd try explaining in Italian but I think it's against rules.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
You didn't understand what I said. I'd try explaining in Italian but I think it's against rules.
Yeah in the last message I got confused a bit, you sayd that in auto its easyer because you don't need to input combo at all if I am right

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
In order: Dante, Nero, V.

With Dante it's obvious because of the variety. However, for me I usually rely on two weapons and two guns since that's my usual style. I COULD equip more, but then I'd just run into the same bullcrap that I had in DMC4 with Dante and that was never too fun of a thing for me. So I'm glad I have the option to only equip two weapons again. But honestly, I only ever use Rebellion since the Sparda sword looks too big and ugly to play with, and the Devil Sword Dante doesn't have my favorite attacks that I usually have for Swordmaster. The other red blades that replace the circle button are nice, but I'm not a fan.

Nero is a lot funner to use with the Devil Breakers involved and how to utilize them. I have the lightning arm for attacks, the green one for mobility, Punchline to really just surf around, the whip to keep combos going, and Tomboy to just say F&$k style, just hack everything in my path. The only ones I rarely found myself using was the timestopping arm, and the drill. However, once I got my normal human arm and the Devil Bringer grab, I rarely used the Devil Breakers anymore.

V is the one people don't seem to want to put work into. V is a lot more meticulous and calculative to play as. He CAN have combo potential, however you gotta tackle him differently from Dante and Nero. He's not an attacker. He needs good timing, and understanding of what each attack can do before you can start getting SSS ranks. I enjoyed playing as him for the sake of variety.