What is the most helpful style to you in DMC 3

AgentRedgrave

Weapon X
It really depends on you. When I was younger and more casual I found Trickster the most helpful. But now Swordmaster suits me best. However Royalguard, in the hands of someone who can master it (so not me lol) can be the most devastating style.

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
Twitter
Flaming_SpadE
Royalguard for me definitely. Took a while to master it, but once you have, then you're basically invincible. On the other hand, I'm devoted to Trickster as it provides more flexibility like DMC2's combat system did.

Picard

Starfleet Demon
I use Swordmaster, simply because I got used to it while playing DMC4, and I prefer sword to guns any day.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I prefer mix between Trickster and Swordmaster. Trickster because it's usefull and helps to improve maneuvers and swordmaster because it adds additional moves and expands combos.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Swordmaster. Being used to Nero in 4 means I want aerial combo options. Plus, Aerial Rave wrecks Fallen.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
1. Swordmaster - It got me many out of a tough spot and a whole bunch of Style points.
2. Trickster - Lv 3 is where it's at.
3. Royal Guard - I mainly on use this for certain bosses: Hell Vanguard, Agni & Rudra, Bewoulf, Nevan, and Vergil. Some lesser demons too.
4. Quicksilver - It spices up the variety, but is a glorified bullet time button. Useful against DMD Vergil 2 & 3.
5. Gunslinger - Only fun on difficulties below DMD. Otherwise, it is too impractical and tedious to use.
6. Doppleganger - I've only used this about 3 or so times. Too gimmicky.