• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Have You Bought Recently?

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Mar 22, 2019
Finland
You must be registered for see images

That is just so cool
Also, where can I get a face mask like that?! :D

I managed to buy a second hand guitar from eBay Kleinanzeige using only my poor German. Feeling like a pro :cool:
Also, since my guitar that I had to leave behind me to Finland is called "Gary" (yeah, it's silly... there's a story behind that name), I think I'm gonna call my German guitar "Jürgen".

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Sep 3, 2010
Ohio
That is just so cool
Also, where can I get a face mask like that?! :D

I managed to buy a second hand guitar from eBay Kleinanzeige using only my poor German. Feeling like a pro :cool:
Also, since my guitar that I had to leave behind me to Finland is called "Gary" (yeah, it's silly... there's a story behind that name), I think I'm gonna call my German guitar "Jürgen".

There's a link to what appears to be the same thing. A few years ago I just searched "face mask" and found it. Given the current state of the world such a vague search would probably not be super helpful.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Dec 12, 2013
Ontario
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
The hub and I replaced our S5 Neos yesterday that we've had for almost 4 years (and they'd already been out for nearly 2 when we got them, so...) He got a Samsung A51, and I got the A21 (bloody behemoth, it is).

I expect I'll be ambivalent and grumpy with it for a few days before its weight becomes as comfortable and familiar as the old one. (I go through this every time I have to replace tech, yet I can never seem to stop myself from being annoyed with the new thing for a bit).

Reactions: Shadow and Lain