• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you watching right now?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
May 4, 2015
Dumnonia
A video breaking down Oxford Universities study of the genetic history of Britons. Of particular interest is the evidence that debunks the popularly held belief that the migrating Anglo-Saxons wiped out the native Celtic population.

You must be registered for see medias

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sep 14, 2010
NY,Ny

"Jogi" (2022)

Based on the 1984 riots in Dehli, India. A moving but tragic film. Not ideal Sunday viewing but worth a watch.

Kaminey (2009)

A crime thriller centered around two brothers living very different lives. One brother became a small-time gangster looking to get rich quick. Another brother became a med student and an NGO volunteer trying to fight aids. When a crooked politician and international crime lord mistake them for each other, things get complicated real fast.

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

Feb 22, 2022
Finished Peacemaker yesterday and decided to ride out my last 1.5 weeks of HBO Max watching Studio Ghibli movies. I'm currently in the middle of Kiki's Delivery Service and think Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away are next.

But wondering if anyone has any other recommendations that can take priority? My Neighbor Totoro? Castle in the Sky? Howl's Moving Castle? Nausicaa? A non-Miyazaki one? I think I can fit in maybe 3 or 4 more.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Sep 14, 2010
NY,Ny

I rewatched it yesterday. Essentially it's about a prideful med student who turns to drugs and alcohol to cope when his girlfriend's family rejects him. It's a muddled film but an interesting watch.

Plus the soundtrack is great.

I'm currently rewatching Andor. It's a slow burn but a good follow-up to Rogue One.

I started watching Kenobi. I guess it's that's kind of weekend. ;).

Last edited:

Dr. Cheesesteak

Feb 22, 2022
A supernatural show called locke and key

It is a lot better than i expected it to be
It's based on a comic series that won a lot of awards. The comic series came to an end years ago and I have the entire collection (yet to read). ...except it just recently came back w/ a new storyline lol.