What are you watching right now?

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
A copy of Andrew Scott's run as Hamlet. Just watching it for Scott but :inlove: Fleabag voice: his arms.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T.

I get to watch all sorts of wacky stuff while working.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Since I'm sick, just finished watching a nearly two-hour stream Rose of Dawn, Blaire White, and Arielle Scarcella did yesterday.

All I can say is, I ****ing love them.

V Have you seen it?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Staff
Walkthrough videos on YouTube to help me get region chests in Destiny 2.

Aurelius

Taking a trip down memory lane. Watching a beloved classic that I grew up with as a child from the very beginning to it's end!

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
The anime "The Big O." 3 or 4th watch through and still the mystery isn't entirely clear, visible but not clear.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff
I'm watching this old but charming little anime called Tokimeki Tonight. It's about a highschool girl named Ranze whose parents are a vampire and a werewolf who are always fighting. One day she wakes up and her powers start to manifest, which starts with the power to turn into anything she bites (which means she has to concentrate when she's eating so she doesn't turn into an apple) and the only way to turn back is to sneeze. At school she falls in love for local bad boy with the heart of gold but he's already got the attention of a rich girl with a gangster daddy. Plus, it's forbidden for her to love a human.

I haven't gotten very far but I am utterly charmed with it. The characters, the old animation, the odd innocence despite some elements. It makes me smile.

Last edited: