What are you watching right now?

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
Locke. Gosh it was sad. I didn't really expect to enjoy it as much as I did, either.

Z218

working hard and hardly working.

She's only 3 years older than me guys.....:cool: i got a shot.

PS. the best dreams are the unattainable kind :'(

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff
Just got home from the Spiderman multiverse movie. It was rather brilliant. It wasn't perfect but it was brilliant. One of the best SpiderMan movies ever made. I also liked how all the Spiders were good guys who cared about each other because whenever this kind of team up happens there will always be the one a'hole who isn't likable either because they have to or because life made them so but here they were all good to each other, which I didn't realize I would appreciate, and I do.

Angel

proudly intolerant
Admin
Staff
Justice League.

Because apparently Die Hard isn't "family friendly" enough or some such bollards.

Justice League sucks so bad...

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
@Angel Die Hard is totally family friendly; it's a Christmas movie...all Christmas movies are family friendly. >_>

--

Watching Handsome Devil while I get stuff together to mail--it's okay so far. One day I hope someone loves me as much as film makers love putting Andrew Scott in cardigans.

RedNether

"Good, I finally have your attention."
I still don't know if I actually agree with Em.Bani that 3D Sonic (and 3D games in general) need more intricate well-thought controls because of the jump.