What Are You Thinking?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Has anyone here seen the original 70's Captain Harlock? If so, you know that race of plant aliens humanoids that slowly and meticulously snuck themselves into every facit of human life, even in the top levels of the government, to act as sleeper agents for when the main force arrived to invade the planet?

Sometimes when I'm eating a salad, I can't help but think there might be an alien sitting close by watching me eat their people. I'm probably on a bunch of lists by now, the first round of camps are for me.

Also, Captain Harlock is criminally underrated.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
I need to copy those references down to open up storage on my phone.
I made a photo list of things the kids can get me for Mother's Day. Please tell me I'm not the only one who does that? =)
Looks like the shower is where all the scenes and plot ideas rain down. It's better than nothing.

Well. I hope it is the right brand because I've opened it and taken it already. :meh:

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
@Foxtrot94 I liked the Sonic trailer. As a hardcore Sonic fan I thought it captured the "fun" of Sonic. (But I also liked DB Evolution so perhaps I am a " filthy casual."

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
The older I get, the more I think everyone should have at least one embarrassingly large fandom that they're involved in--one that that other people would say is cringey just because of how popular it is. I think it's just a healthy learning experience. >_>

+ This project is taking forever but at least it's toning my arms.

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
I hope she doesn't wait too much longer before letting me know whether I made it into the anthology or not. I'm really hoping for the former--honestly, I'll probably be gutted if my entry is rejected--but the waiting alone has my nerves completely frazzled. :dead:

+Finished the second draft of AG earlier, and as always, I'm caught between "Thank gods, now I can take a couple of days off to catch up on other things" and "What the heck am I supposed to do with my time now?"

++So glad the fence is going up this weekend. It'll make things so much easier. ^^

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Supporter Gold
Finished up Days Gone. I'm willing to say that it was better than most of the reviews were saying it was. I liked the story and Deacon is a cool character.
I will however say that the game has a lot of fat that could have been trimmed.

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
Hmm...accidentally said "dearly departed" instead of "dearly beloved" when making a wedding joke...that...um...hmm....

+ Why can't we have curry more often? :(

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Twitter
sol_elemental
Welp, been away far too long. >.> heh <.< missed this places! <3

For what I'm thinking: I want to play D&D but can't seem to find a group! >.> I just want to play my Tiefling Warlock! I swear she is a complete cinnamon roll...who just happens to have Oberon the green lord as patron. :angel: Nothing could go wrong with dealing with the fey.

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Anxiety: Ugh, why did I even say that--and to her of all people? >.> Now not only have I given her the wrong impression regarding that one thing, I've potentially created a situation where it'll be awkward down the line. What the hell possessed--

Brain: Hi, there. I see you're having a good ol' fashion anxiety attack. But lemme shed some light; you told her that because you needed to tell someone, because you needed verification that you're not the only one who sees how ****ed up that is. Stop wigging out--you're allowed to be human, y'know. And with the surrogacy going on, she probably forgot what you said two minutes after saying it.

I'm just so, so tired. x_x

V's patron

I have no name for I am but 2 days old ;).
Read the first few chapters of Visions of V.

It's a decent filler but nothing special. I'm not fond of Gryphon and the summons being nightmares- feels too flimsy an answer.