What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Staff
So, I posted a video of a song yesterday called Devil May Cry and my youtube feed gave me this recommendation. Unlike the other one, thought, this one has 5's logo on the thumbnail. I don't think it's official music. Provably a fan song.

Angel

proudly intolerant
Admin
Staff
Fascinating conversation with someone who came in the shop yesterday - a guy who is now a woman(although the deep voice threw me for a bit) came looking for earrings. Cue a 45 minute conversation about shoes, being different, the attitudes between the north and south of England...and then when I mentioned being a Christian and going to church, she physically took a step back and became momentarily guarded.

There was no basis for the reaction, just prejudice, and I found it really interesting to be on the receiving end (didn't bother me, we ended up joking about it)

She doesn't live around here but said she'll be visiting from time to time so I asked her to pop back in whenever she had a moment for a cup of tea and a catch up.

Really hope she does...if nothing else, I want her jacket...

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
a guy who is now a woman
Ain't directed at you specifically, but I always cringe when I hear that. There's no such thing as a guy turning into a woman. No matter what kind of procedures you go through, there's no changing your genome. You're still a dude. And "he/his" are still the correct pronouns to use.