What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
This is going to sound mean, but I hope if I ever find myself beta-reading for a teen writer again, they're a bloody prodigy. Because holy ****, this was an agony. x_x

+Food. You might want to eat before even thinking about delving into your own work. You might also want to put yourself together, because there's no way you're taking the dog out as you are. >.>

++Goddamn it, KDP. Why can't I just get my tax info early? Why do I have to wait until March, when we otherwise usually do it in February? The downside to not being a U.S. citizen, I guess... ._.

Lain

Tea Enthusiast
Supporter Gold
So I was going to buy a series of extremely niché detective novels priced at £16.99 per book and there are 12 of them in total, but then I was alerted to the fact that I can buy the entire collection digitally for a mere £3...

Okay Kindle, you've proven your worth.

Dante's Stalker

*insert non-existant Bee quote*
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
...ffffar out, that alien came out of nowhere! DID YOU SEE THAT THING?!?

^me trying not to cuss in front of the kids, and also covering up the fact that I got a fright.
Because nothing scares me.
Except ninjas. And cats. Which are basically the same thing in concept. They're too stealthy. Oh, and really loud sounds.
Yes, I'm complicated.:facepalm:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staff
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Did an Escape Room yesterday and we were on track to equal the old record that had recently been broken. The new record was 57mins and we were on final part after 60mins and old record that was standing for 6 years was 68mins but then totally overthought final part of the last section and it screwed us up for a full 28mins when answer was so obvious (we had 90mins in total). Havent stopped thinking about it since...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staff
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Had 2 nights to myself gaming this week so far which is unheard of and now I might actually get whole night Sat to myself too.

Just thinking about what I could play from my current game list in that time. Been trying to get back into some co-op games and playing games with friends as havent managed to do so for years, just hard finding a time when people are free. If no-one is around then might finish God of War on PS4 but undecided yet and been back on my PC lately getting through some of that backlog.