What Are You Thinking?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Twitter
CarlosX360

I keep thinking that that as much as I think some of these issues are all modern internet problems but then I read things like this and I am reminded that people are people and have always been people and as much as we like to think that it's the internet's fault the truth is it's our fault.
You're right on everything, except it's not your fault or anyone's. Right now people on the "internet" just don't have common sense. So, if they want to be a bunch of stupid idiots, then let them drown in their idiotcy. Right now that image is reflecting what people are on the internet.

I wish people would wake up and realize just how stupid they are by having that idiot hive mentality.

Z218

working hard and hardly working.
Tbh I'm curious how series 11 would have gone if Capaldi stuck around for another series. Granted would series 11 be the last one or would he say screw it, lets do 5 like Pertwee?

The Master two parter and the christmas special would be rewritten? If Bill and Nardole stick around would Yaz be the only new companion? Jodie Whitaker originally tried to be a villain before auditioning for 13 so what kind of villain would she be? New or Old?

:nailbiting:

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Been pretty discouraged as far as fixing TMT is concerned. Though I'm coming to the realization that I don't necessarily need to outright remove the sub-plot so much as rewrite it in a way where it isn't as heavy-handed, nor focused on as much as it previously was. So basically a compromise, because the outright removal would have made for some pretty lackluster character relationships.

Welp, back to the beginning of the MS, then.

+Gods, these cookies are so flipping good. :inlove:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Supporter Gold
Beat Mr. Shifty last night. It was a really cool concept, it was like Hotline Miami but the character can teleport. My only problem was that I ran into a few pretty bad frame rate drops later in the game, which caused me to die several times.

Angel

proudly intolerant
Admin
Staff
Just rolled in from pub.

4 martinis and a vodka and coke - still wasn't enough to make the sight of my sister's timetables and planning charts go away. Who brings that crap to a pub??

Oh and anyone in the local area: who goes to the Stag's Leap any time soon: the picture of a sheep and chicken drawn in pencil with the initials "sp" on the bottom? Mine. You're welcome.

It could so easily have been a student nursing timetable.

Angel

proudly intolerant
Admin
Staff
Me.

Well, I mean I brought a book to a club a couple of times (because I didn't want to be there), but you know what I'm getting at.
A book I can understand.

A stack of A3 paper, highlighter pens, a ruler, 15 different pencils, an academic diary, notepads, biros, email printouts and, most bafflingly, a Fitbit? That's a whole 'nother world.

What's worse is she wanted to go out for a drink - it wasn't forced social interaction. My gosh, I was bored...

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staff
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Bungie splitting drom
Oh and anyone in the local area: who goes to the Stag's Leap any time soon: the picture of a sheep and chicken drawn in pencil with the initials "sp" on the bottom? Mine. You're welcome.
Havent been down there in an age, I tend to have a pint in the Colliers from time to time.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
Just realized it's only a month before Metro Exodus comes out. I hope the game sheds some light on who the hell Khan is. That guy has been a mystery since the first game to me. How is he so knowledgeable about the supernatural? How can he interact with it without any harm? Where does he come from, what is his background?

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staff
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Just realized it's only a month before Metro Exodus comes out. I hope the game sheds some light on who the hell Khan is. That guy has been a mystery since the first game to me. How is he so knowledgeable about the supernatural? How can he interact with it without any harm? Where does he come from, what is his background?
Ive got to get moving on finishing Last Light then.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014

I could tell you semi explanation if you haven't read first book.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I actually have but a long time ago so I don't remember much. What I do remember though, is that in the game universe his backstory is not the same as the books's.
I think they omitted his background story in the game and simply added him as another character helping you on the way. He also only appears in the very first book and never appears again. I think he's only briefly mentioned. That's also reason why they chnged his original appearance.

Though I dunno if they tallk much about him in next game, since apparently it partially based on third book. Though im still ****ed they spoilerd biggest secret about metro franchise in trailers.