What Are You Thinking?

Angel

proudly intolerant
Staff member
Chilling in the hotel room, waiting for dinner, all fine and dandy with Jake...and then the irritating family from hell move into the room next door and the kids immediately start rattling the handle to the connecting door and yelling through the wall.

I really really don't like kids...

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Gold Supporter
So...I looked out the window to see a giant duststorm blowing through, lightning, rain, flickering lights, trees blowing nearly sideways, and firetrucks speeding past with their lights and sirens going all at the same time. ...I don't think I'm gonna look outside again. .-.

+ I hate that feeling when you wanna do something but nothing sounds good.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Gold Supporter
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Just a couple more things to do, then I can relax until tomorrow.

+Given that there is a Daddy Longlegs hanging both outside the front door and the back, I can't help thinking they're on sentry duty. Or, y'know, the best eating is clearly in those spots. :unsure: Well, enjoy--just keep your feasting to the outside, yeah? I still haven't sussed out where those cellar spiders disappeared to...

++Gods, I love Thrawn.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Twitter
sol_elemental
Of all the musical instruments I wanted to learn I had to pick one of the hardest. lol Don't get me wrong, I knew it would be no walk in the park. But, I also didn't expect my hubby's bro and sister-in-law to be staying longer then they have. So, I have not been able to practices much. Since I still suck. But, I won't give up on learning it. Just need to focus on learning how read the notes....again. >.>

Also, need to stop being lazy and write. =.=

Dante's Stalker

Mangler of devil arms.
Contributor
Gold Supporter
I wish Facebook was made available to the public sooner. At least then we would be left with something more tangible than mere memories. Memory fades and distorts over time, but hell the grief and the pain don't. Every time I try to remember them, one or the other detail has gone. Did she have hazel eyes or blue eyes again? I can't even recall the sound of her voice. And all I've got left of him are photos of his funeral. I don't want to remember what his casket looked like. I don't want to remember how her life came to an end. But these are the only things I'm met with online. Her sister has no mention of her and no photos of her, like she never even existed. Nor do her parents. And it just makes the loss even more profound, having to fill their space with a phantom. It adds to grieving, adds a new layer of mourning.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
If you begin a sentence with "there's a lot to unpack here" you are not human. I'm not entirely sure what you are, but it is not of this world. Please stop.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Gold Supporter
I know they couldn't do this in the movie proper since it would have clashed with the tone they were going for, but part of me still really wanted them to.

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Gold Supporter
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Well, it was a good visit, all in all. We ate entirely too much takeout, and my feet hurt from walking around with a shopaholic, but at least she got us off the base for a while, and I was able to hit some bookstores. ^^

Now I just gotta get my laptop out of its groggy state, and try to get a start on the fifth draft of TMT.

+Also, really liking this background change.

Sparda's rejected son

Space Sheriff Shaider!
Contributor
Gold Supporter
Sleeping with co-workers is a bad idea. :meh: Lessons learned. Added VR Troopers and Big Bad Beetleborgs\Metallax to my Power Rangers DVD collection. Future Sentai Timeranger joins my Super Sentai DVD collection as well, I am running out of space here! :nailbiting:
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate why must you make me grind to earn those achievements? Haven't I slaved away enough? :hungover: My promotion terrifies me. :unsure: I need someone to talk too.
Like someone to hear me out. I'm holding a lot in and I feel "blah" because of it. :thumbsdown:

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Gold Supporter
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Rewriting that scene is going to be such a pain in the ass. >.> Though it's better than the alternative, leaving it as is; I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote it, but that's just downright embarrassing. (On a side note, why does it always seem to take the fifth draft for me to reach these conclusions?) :unsure:

Edit: Maybe not a full rewrite after all? Made some tweaks, and I like it a little better. But still, it might come to pass later. This is the downside to editing first in one mood, and then in another; you can never tell if it's the high or low making you like/hate what's there.

+Guess we'll be having that quiche for dinner. Wouldn't want it to go to waste, after all...

Last edited: