What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Gold Supporter
1 hour of playing most first person games gives me nausea, dizziness, and a migraine that lasts up to three days. So I just don't play first person games 99% of the time. I kinda wish more first person games would also allow third person mode, but...I'm not a game dev so it's not my place.

Erian1Mortal

Gold Supporter
1 hour of playing most first person games gives me nausea, dizziness, and a migraine that lasts up to three days. So I just don't play first person games 99% of the time. I kinda wish more first person games would also allow third person mode, but...I'm not a game dev so it's not my place.
I get you, happens to me when I watch 3D movies or play shooters (mostly due to the overuse of motion blur nowadays), maybe there will be an option Cyberpunk, I mean there is like zero info for that game isn't there?

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Gold Supporter
I get you, happens to me when I watch 3D movies or play shooters (mostly due to the overuse of motion blur nowadays), maybe there will be an option Cyberpunk, I mean there is like zero info for that game isn't there?
That's a really good point! Games change a lot before they come out, so it's worth it to keep an eye on them. ^^ Even if it's just so I can transfer my hype for games I can't play to people I know so they'll play it for me. LOL

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Gold Supporter
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
@Angel Oh gods, it probably wouldn't take much. I suppose it would be too much to expect them to notice "Staff Member" under your name, eh? :laugh:

CT: *Receives reply email from one of the reviewers she queried* *Notices long list of expectations that need to be fulfilled, or they will reject the request out of hand*. Geez, got any more flaming hoops you want me to jump through? :cautious: Heaven help me if I miss even one of the stipulations on this list...

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Staff member
Contributor
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Forgot how utterly delicious Lindt Lindor are. Om nom nom...

Also wondering how much trolling about DMC 5 I can squeeze in before someone new gets all angry and reports me...
They certainly are, aren’t they :yum:

Hmm...just don’t start calling him Noro and you should be good.

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Gold Supporter
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Yeesh...not a damn person can say I'm not invested and dedicated to my work and the building of its readership. The fact that I'm going to be sending a physical copy to a complete stranger in the UK to read and review--whose correspondence with me has been rather curt and confusing--should speak volumes.

Though perhaps those volumes sound of desperation more than dedication... ._.

DarkSlayerVergil

Gears of war 5 confuses me with most of the cast being drastically different from the previous game with some OOC moments for some if the previous installments events are to be considered.

The last of us 2 showcase felt a bit underwhelming since it spent half of its time on the ball-room scene.

DMCV as much as I loving it right now, the fans need to constantly bash the reboot.

Spiderman (Ps4) is looking amazing, can't wait to play it in September.

REmake 2 already has my money.

The DOOM sequel is gonna be nuts.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Gold Supporter
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
I don't mind if the author likes my review, but it seriously makes me uncomfortable when they comment on it. :unsure: Unfortunately, this has happened with at least three of them, and I suspect it's partly owed to me being friends/acquainted with them on social media. I would never discourage a writer from reading their reviews, should they choose--but at the end of the day, the reviews aren't really for the author; they're for the readership. And while no one should let another person's review dictate whether they read a book or not, they exist to give people an idea of what to expect--and only if they choose to look them up beforehand.

It frustrates me to no end that many of these writers have been in the game longer, and have yet to grasp this. Good comment or not, it's bad form.