What Are You Thinking?

Aisen66

carlos you didnt know this but i own two handheld electronic games when the games used to be black and white about ninja gaiden and also i have a ps3 game also my favorite ninja is kage though from virtua fighter i didnt mean anything about white ninja people but ninjas dressed in white because our conversation was between 3 people since the beggining , now putting all misunderstandings aside ninjas rule ,ninja assassin the movie rules

Carlos

A powerful demon
Twitter
CarlosX360
carlos you didnt know this but i own two handheld electronic games when the games used to be black and white about ninja gaiden and also i have a ps3 game also my favorite ninja is kage though from virtua fighter i didnt mean anything about white ninja people but ninjas dressed in white because our conversation was between 3 people since the beggining , now putting all misunderstandings aside ninjas rule ,ninja assassin the movie rules
Well, you better think ninjas rule. *snaps finger* Because!

There was no misunderstanding, I was also talking about Ninjas dressed in white. There'll be a white one selectable in DOA6. Player choice and all.

RedNether

"Good, I finally have your attention."
I thought my Xbox 360 Gamepad was dying, as I had troubles with the Jump/A button being unresponsive. I'll need to get a new one so I have an instant replacement in case this controller dies.

Edit:

Can't even let us have this, right YouTube DMC fans? at least let Reboot Dante live on in Nero somewhat, please?

Last edited:

moniker

Im just so tired but I cant sleep. But I also hate sleeping since I keep having exhausting lucid nightmares. Ive wasted alot of time and day by day i just keep detoriating. It sucks that my emotions and thinking are being affected from this. Its just a vicious cycle and I try what I could to break it for these past few years. I have mental breakdowns because of this

Dante's Stalker

Mangler of devil arms.
Contributor
Gold Supporter
Okay now, look, this might sound silly but Nero's face looks painfully familiar. Did they just do a live-like skin mod over his DMC4 face, or what? It irks me because I'm sure I've seen his face.....wait. OMG.
Oh my friggin soul. I know who he looks like. Now I'm torn between laughing until I wee my pants or curling up and dying in mortification.
Capcom.
You just....
Did you do this on purpose? Or was it just coincidence? I've gotta go tell my hubby now LMFAO
What a joke! Good one, Capcom. I hate you. *snuggles new-Nero anyway*

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Gold Supporter
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Okay now, look, this might sound silly but Nero's face looks painfully familiar. Did they just do a live-like skin mod over his DMC4 face, or what? It irks me because I'm sure I've seen his face.....wait. OMG.
Oh my friggin soul. I know who he looks like. Now I'm torn between laughing until I wee my pants or curling up and dying in mortification.
Capcom.
You just....
Did you do this on purpose? Or was it just coincidence? I've gotta go tell my hubby now LMFAO
What a joke! Good one, Capcom. I hate you. *snuggles new-Nero anyway*

The key words being, "looks like". :laugh: Lol, it's definitely not the exact same, but yeah; I figure this was kind of a head-nod to anyone who liked DmC (because why the heck not, right?)