What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Completed the story mode of Zelda OoT 3DS and I gotta say, the game was just as magical now as it was for me in 98. The Biggoran Sword is over powered and breaks the game, the Golden Gauntlets dimish the "story line" of the Silver Gauntlets and Spirit Temple's theme is perfect. But I felt more invested in Majora's Masks characters than I did Ocarina of Time's but the build up to Ganondorf works and is impactful. The fact that this Link ends up dying alone and unfulfilled is sad considering his amazing track record. :(
So I started my "Power Rangers Marathon" a event where I watch every season of Power Rangers and so far I am at the point where Jason, Zack, and From I leave the show. This is a weird era for PR because we lose three regulars for newbies, (although Aisha has far more personalty than Trunk ever did) it becomes the MM White Ranger Tommy show, the Dairanger Giant Robot footage pales in comparison to the Zyuranger Giant Robot footage, and the US fight scenes leave much to be desired. But after this second season is the MMPR Movie (90's version) and Third Season, that is stuff starts getting good.

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
wanna make an action movie where the hero rams a train into the villain's train and then the trains get tangled up into eachother and then they bang into some more trains and then there's just a big ball of trains rolling around running over stuff

we've already had Pokemon Black & White, and we've had Pokemon Red and a Pokemon Green, so when are they going to make a Pokemon Funkiest Man You've Ever Seen?

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Oh the joys of being sick *cough* truly a wonderful time in life when *cough* you contemplate how and why you got sick. *cough* Did I get sick from hugging her? *cough* Did I get sick because work is filled with sickos who don't wash themselves! *Cough* Was it the... Well I can't type that word but let's just say I was happy afterward. >_> *Cough*
Perhaps it was the weather *cough* or perhaps it was the witchcraft curse placed on me by the alien locked away in my closest? *cough* The world may never- *COUGH!*

Angel

proudly intolerant
Admin
Staff
There is a reason I don't do these dancing/fitness classes.

I have all the coordination of a spanner in jelly.

Literally managed 2 minutes and then sat out to play games on my phone until the whole horrendous ordeal was over with. No I shan't be attending next week, thank you.

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
There's something comforting (even if it's baffling, as well) in knowing a writer you feel has superior skills also feels as insecure about their work as you do about yours.

Not that I'd wish that feeling on anyone (okay, yes I would; on the big-headed idiots of the world. They could use some humbling) but it's still comforting. Makes me feel a little better. That, and the knowledge this person has been working on theirs for nearly a decade, and that's probably why their writing flows so effortlessly (which of course means it wasn't effortless in the least.)

Gives me something to strive for. ^^

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Finally chapter one is updated for publishing! It actually got split into chapters 1 and 2. God that took forever but here's hoping the following chapters go faster. I am not holding my breath on that one. :/

Goldsickle

Japanese developers confirmed to not support the idea that "games are art".

Hideo Kojima
Atsushi Inaba
Fumito Ueda
Shigeru Miyamoto
Hideki Kamiya

Especially the last one.
Hideki Kamiya will tell you off on Twitter if you call his games "art".

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
Me: "Wow, Fallout 4 seems really easy right now. What difficulty am I playing on?"
Game: "Very Hard."
-still not sure if that's real or if the settings are just pretending-

+ Woah, site got stretchy....

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Well I kind of agree. A game is a game and art is a painting.

My close minded explanation makes sense! :bored:

Z218

I have no name for I am but 2 days old ;).
I'm hoping DOA6 has better character design than DOA5. Most of the new characters were pretty meh to me.

I'm hoping they create a cool new male lead.

Last edited:

Aisen66

you mean like a ninja dressed in white they dont have him in mortal kombat so let the team let them make him and be closer to the sun with pride like scorpion or like the people who live in florida :D

Carlos

A powerful demon
Twitter
CarlosX360
you mean like a ninja dressed in white they dont have him in mortal kombat so let the team let them make him and be closer to the sun with pride like scorpion or like the people who live in florida :D
You realize that's Ryu, from Ninja Gaiden...?

Arcade (1989)

NES (1989)

Xbox (2004)