What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Gold Supporter
Other than Phil Spencer's really annoying, non-stop prattling, I really liked the conference. I only really got hyped for a handful of games (not to play into too many memes, but I think DMC5 cured my depression for a few minutes), but there was no bs Fable 4 announcements despite the vague hints, so...yeah, great conference. =D

DMC5, guys...DMC5.... <3

Z218

the man with doubts
I like the Classic Dante skin from DmC but it reminded me that Nero's new look is basically the Dark Dante skin from that game.

Ash

Nocturne
Contributor
Gold Supporter
People are calling him Noro now.

I'll take that over... whatever it is we had last time.
As much as I love Nero's new design, I'm also ****ed because now I have to redesign my OC because he looks too much like Nero now SMH
I don't think you have to... they can't do anything to you, can they?

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Gold Supporter
No but I plan to publish this OC and the story he's in one day, and I don't want the constant "He looks like Nero" comparisons.
If it's a novel, I wouldn't worry about that. If it's a comic...I still wouldn't worry about it, tbh. Most of your readers will probably have never played the games. Or won't make the comparison.

Ash

Nocturne
Contributor
Gold Supporter
No but I plan to publish this OC and the story he's in one day, and I don't want the constant "He looks like Nero" comparisons.
Never compromise your vision.

If you think you can do better than your current design, go for it.

Although, I find that it's better not to block the creative aspects of your art.

Lani

How about you dont believe whatever comes out of some joe schmoes mouth about ff7 news. The disappointment is on you man.

Aisen66

carlos , ryu only apppears to look white in the beggining of one of your vids he seems to be always wearing grey like the geico aliens after that,he should learn some karate in the matrix and wear white because the other ryu from street fighter doesnt wear no ninja mask so two white ninjas i say none

Carlos

A powerful demon
Twitter
CarlosX360
There was only that amount when I posted that, bro.
I know. I posted that, then saw that it went beyond 400, I was "What the ****!?"
carlos , ryu only apppears to look white in the beggining of one of your vids he seems to be always wearing grey like the geico aliens after that,he should learn some karate in the matrix and wear white because the other ryu from street fighter doesnt wear no ninja mask so two white ninjas i say none
Dead or Alive 6 includes Tecmo's characters. Ryu is from Ninja Gaiden. Your post was a jab at "lol no ninjas" in the game, but thing is, there IS one. Games like DOA allows you to select colors. I know this because I played DOA5 before it was released, then when it was released.

Grey color hue is for arcade. That color hue was supposed to color as Jeans kind of blue, but because of hardware, that was the hue they used. However, NES version has completely blue Ninja. In both games, there's a Red ninja, so they're not opposed to having different colors. Ninja Gaiden for Xbox, however had costumes that would allow you to use classic costumes. But his main costume is this badass design...

So, whatever negativity you had towards "lol, no white ninjas" in DOA6 = fail.