What Are You Thinking?

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Reaction score
I don't know, it doesn't sound so bad, fits right into the wackiness that is Jojo.
It's not so much the idea is bad, but more the execution. Without spoiling it, you travel through a bunch of worlds gathering the Jojo's, then you have to travel back through them again for a stupid reason before having to beat the disappointing final boss.

TL;DR, it wanted to be Dissidia, but failed mainly due to repetition, everyone who isn't Jotaro getting very little screentime and the bosses not being very fun.

Viper

Premium
Reaction score
It's not so much the idea is bad, but more the execution. Without spoiling it, you travel through a bunch of worlds gathering the Jojo's, then you have to travel back through them again for a stupid reason before having to beat the disappointing final boss.

TL;DR, it wanted to be Dissidia, but failed mainly due to repetition, everyone who isn't Jotaro getting very little screentime and the bosses not being very fun.
I see, that's a shame. Not surprised about Jotaro, though, he is practically the mascot of the entire series, despite having as much personality as a wooden doll.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Reaction score
I see, that's a shame. Not surprised about Jotaro, though, he is practically the mascot of the entire series, despite having as much personality as a wooden doll.
And yet, the core gameplay is still pretty enjoyable, nothing mind blowing but I had fun playing as my favourite characters in various match ups across the Eight Parts. :thumbsup:

DDutchguy

DmC hype
Reaction score
I sure am happy that Marvel's Iron Fist seems to be picking up after 9 out of 13 episodes. For real though, the first nine episodes feel like buildup to the tenth and while the tenth episode is quite good, it' hard to justify going through nine hours of mediocrity first.

+I have Elder Scrolls Online, yay! Had an awesome in-game party last night after we beat a boss, which was one of the more unique experiences I've had in a game.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reaction score
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
I'm so glad April is almost over. This month has felt way too long for my liking. Hopefully May goes by a bit faster; heck, let's jump right to June. Pity I don't have one of those Universal remotes from "Click". :bored:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Reaction score
Everyone, for the sake of your sanity, don't fight Darkeater Midir in Dark souls 3 on NG+ The summons are all useless and he has so much health. So. Many. One. Shot. Kills.

Kurisu

Bunny mom
Reaction score
And yet, the core gameplay is still pretty enjoyable, nothing mind blowing but I had fun playing as my favourite characters in various match ups across the Eight Parts. :thumbsup:
Letting someone use the characters they want on Story Mode is a bad idea 'cause I'll always pick Joseph if he's available and I'll pair him with Caesar, Josuke or I'll pick both Josuke and Okuyasu since as a pair they're so op. Shame that Yukako joins really later in the story mode.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Reaction score
Gah, I still managed to get up on time - but damn did I not sleep a wink last night.

I'm not sleepy...just so zombie like. Thank Buddha it's a Bank Holiday and I don't have to go in to work. :dead:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reaction score
NaNo was exhausting and now we might not be going to ComiCon. :| Well. At least I have a couple other projects to look forward to, I guess?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Reaction score
I love Neverwinter Nights and I hate Neverwinter Nights 2 and its cartoonishness with a passion. Seeing how hard it is to find people to play NWN with compared to the second one makes me hate it even more.

Also, more RPGs nowadays should look up to NWN's spells' variety, animations and effects. Replaying it recently made me realize how boring magic is in RPGs nowadays.