• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Feb 12, 2010
California
Dani needs to get online. She needs to PM me back on FGAM. T_T

I wanna play Sims 2.

I'm not doing the dishes, 'Te. You do them. D:

Does NSAF have ADD? Yes, I do. :cool:

I actually have to type out : cool : for the emote? Why can't I just put :cool: Like on my other forums?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Apr 3, 2008
hiding in the DMC office.
www.fanfiction.net
I want to clobber the idiot who established the policy that you have to pay $5 for a new release that you can only have for one night. Even in the games section. ONE NIGHT? So I get Darksiders at 8pm and it has to be returned by 6pm the next day - SERIOUSLY? WTF was that idiot high on? I can't play that fast!!!!

I can't believe my son is 1 year old today. It feels like just yesterday that I was having a nice holiday retreat with him in our new hospital ward. Gah, that was a wonderful time. Me nearly dying twice during labour aside, of course.

Speaking of dying...has anyone ever choked on an orange before? I bit into an orange, it squished that sharp tangy stuff straight into my throat, and I nearly passed out because my throat closed up and I couldn't breathe. Orange, thy mortal enemy, I loathe you!

I have to go bake a cake. :D

Reactions: ItWasAnEggTimer

NotSoAwesomeFaise

s00per smexii style
Feb 12, 2010
California
Gilver said:
Gilver stood over his pray, enraptured. "That's a splendid sound. Your agonized expression is quite beautiful." He seemed to drink up the suffering.

"How is it? Have you lost your will to fight? How does it feel to roll around like a pathetic worm?" Gilver was drunk with ecstasy.
...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! And THIS ladies and gentleman, is why Vergil is a s00per sadist.

And I just noticed Gilver is an anagram for Vergil. I r smart.:cool:

Reactions: Shadow