• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reaction score
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Re-reading Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (so I can read the sequel, Wayward Son). And funny enough, I'm enjoying it more this time than I did the first time.

Edit: Now I'm on Wayward Son.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reaction score
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Just finished this, and I absolutely LOVED it.

And now I'm on:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score

It's the best take on the "Harry becomes a Slytherin" trope in Harry Potter fandom.

Just buy this fic and adapt it. It's a great take on what an Albus Potter series could be. Not Cursed Child compliant.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reaction score
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Recently finished reading Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.

I was nervous about reading it, since it's been over-hyped and I'm typically not big on stories that take place in school settings, but I liked it.

Now I'm on Not Quite Out by Louise Willingham.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
"Destiny Unfulfilled" by Jim Adan is a good critique of Harry Potter. It's worth a read especially if you want to be a writer yourself.

It's a 157 pages long. Some of it could apply to other franchises ;).

"Teen Titans Academy" issue 1 is written by Tim Sheridan and the art is by Rafa Sandavol. It's basically the first day of school at the newly opened Roy Harper Titans Academy. The Titans of old adjust to being teachers while the students figure out their new lives. Also one of them is gonna become Red X and I think I know who it is. XD.

It's a decent first issue and your mileage may vary on your interest in Teen Titans.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reaction score
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Finished Not Quite Out today and...sadly, I'm disappointed.

Hopefully this perks me back up:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Reaction score
I just had the time and space on my to-read-list to begin with Mitchell's Black Swan Green and I think I'm in love.

I'm also wondering if I should get back to Novik's Temeraire series. I loved the first two books, the rest of them are available in the community library, but only in English. Only the first two are translated into my language. I don't like reading prose in English, it affects my own writing in a negative way. :rolleyes:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Reaction score
The Royal Horticultural Societies' "Botany for Gardeners" since I will apparently have a lot of time on my hands for the foreseeable future.