• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you reading?

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Jul 5, 2011
Zanarkand
Me is reading the 'Lucky One' by Nicholas Sparks its ok :/ IMO 'Dear John' was better..... summer reading sucks...i already hate high school DX BUT I seriously wanna read tht book tht Snooki wrote!! :D Snookz FTW!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Apr 3, 2008
hiding in the DMC office.
www.fanfiction.net
Once the TV series kicks off, you should find the books reprinted and in bookstores. I think she once mentioned Borders so if you have one, you might get lucky there.
And ditto what Shadow said. You kinda want the bad guys to win. It's not a favourite of mine but it is one of her best works, you can tell she put a LOT of thought into it.

CR: last sacrifice-vampire academy by Richelle Mead. Heard a lot of good things about this series. But then i heard a lot of good things about Twilight too, so I'm going into it with no expectations this time.

Oh. I'm glad I finally finished Stefan's Diaries. My word was that ever a painful read!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Apr 3, 2008
hiding in the DMC office.
www.fanfiction.net
I didn't get past chapter 4 with the Vampire Academy novel (apparently the book was a few days overdue to be back at the library, so I'm gonna have to pay for it...and renewing it will just cost me more bucks). But I like the author's style :)

CR: The Haunted by Jessica Verday.
*totally recommended for everyone else*

Reactions: Shadow

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Feb 24, 2007
UK
I've run out of books to read...again. But the last one I read was Command and Conquer which was rather good. Been getting a lot of gaming novels recently and aside from one or two shockingly bad ones *cough*Metal Gear Solid*cough*, they're all pretty good reads.