• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Reaction score
Read "The Hound of the Baskervilles" (1902) by Arthur Conan Doyle, watched the 1939 film with Basil Rathbone as well as the 1988 TV version with Jeremy Brett, plus I listened to the BBC Audio Drama from 2011 with Nicolas Brigg - all in a single day.

Why you ask? All for the purpose of seeing how various adaptations handle the story. Which scenes they keep and which they leave out, how dialogue is tweaked to be understandable to the "modern" audience of the day and how directors can't resist adding in extra stuff to spice up the story and make it their own.

T'was an interesting experiment and not at all because I was bored and stuck at home...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Reaction score
Watching Downton Abbey and eating pizza.

Because it's my day off and I can do what I like.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
Twitter
mystclgrnbeanie
Resetting my PC after I accidently messed up PCSX2 and my games. Anyone have any suggestions for how to stop the system from crashing every 30 minutes after playing?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
Reading Christopher Eccleston's "I love the bones of you" before I go to sleep.

Last edited:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Reaction score
Name
Dastan
Finally.......:cautious: I received my first vaccine for Covid (Sinopharm), now my human side is immune to this devilish pandemic (but still I must be careful) and the vaccine itself doesn't have anyway side-effects I mean I didn't have Covid signs from beginning of the pandemic (ignore the simple coughs or any allergies through seasons which is a rare case that can be fixed by medicine) and other health problems, if you have any problem, first use your medicines in home or talk to a doctor to give you advice (I mean self healing process).
You must be registered for see medias

Last edited: