• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Jun 28, 2018
Persia
Name
Dastan
I Working on my projects and thinking about good subjects about my job or ideas that others give me (from friends or coworkers) and as a person who Working on posts and stories on Instagram (I don't want to share any details) but in conclusion I'm still novice photo editor but they accepted my style so no worries and also they introduced me a site that I can design for them simpler (for any job they want).

Last edited:

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
May 4, 2015
Dumnonia
Because I was stuck babysitting I had to look for any U-rated movie to stick on and the only one I could find amongst my collection was "Treasure Island" (1950) that I had as a young'un that I barely remember.

Surprisingly still holds up, though that would be more of a compliment to R.L Stevenson's writing really since the film is very faithful. I was fascinated to see Robert Newton's portrayal of Long John Silver as his Dorset accent* supposedly set the standard for the iconic and stereotypical "Pirate Accent" on screen what with all his "Arr's" and other pieces of dialect. It was also interesting to see Bobby Driscoll as I only knew his voice from Peter Pan and I was sad to learn what became of him. I was surprised that this film was rated U as with all the blood, especially with a child being stabbed on screen but no matter.

All in all, despite being a "kid's film" I enjoyed myself and would recommend. :)

* For reference I'll post a clip of Newton as Silver.
You must be registered for see medias

Reactions: V's patron

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Feb 24, 2007
UK
Just woke up - leaving to catch the train to Liverpool in an hour or so; got a very excited ten year old whose birthday we'll be celebrating, and a very grumpy 20 year old who would rather still be in bed.

And an exhausted 39 year old who wishes she was still either 10 or 20...

Reactions: Lain

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Jun 28, 2018
Persia
Name
Dastan
I do usual jobs but today I started learning how I can work on a WordPress demo with Divi theme and let me tell you it's a bit hard to work on a site (for the first) :cautious: and it makes me a little bit hate this new job but I love it learn with passion and I still working on my Photoshop skills so I totally in luck in future :cool: (I hope).

Last edited: