• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Reaction score
Twitter
AndyMighalls
2 hours into Monday work shift and already cleared out most of my work so having a gaming news catch up in meantime while I work on some more reports.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score
I am just after having an Epsom salt bath to ease my muscles after a long week of work

Which I have to do most fridays thanks to my bfs acting up

And now I'm lying back into the recliner watching tv

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Reaction score
I am just after having an Epsom salt bath to ease my muscles after a long week of work

Which I have to do most fridays thanks to my bfs acting up

And now I'm lying back into the recliner watching tv
I have joint hypermobility syndrome and have to take extra magnesium to try and ease the aching...but gotta love me a hot bath!

Currently playing Minecraft and trying to pretend that it isn't 2 hours past the boys' bedtime...

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score
Ya I have benign fasciculation syndrome myself

Baths are a god send for it, plus the medication I'm on for it as a combo

Currently I'm playing yakuza zero on xbox one x

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reaction score
Getting ready for my first ever Call of Cthulhu game--playing a detective who sees ghosts, the only one in the party who's a genuine psychic, which is kinda funny. Excited but also kinda scared. Also making tea.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Reaction score
I think I might be getting into better health finally. My eye is puffed a bit and twitching and has for a few weeks but compared to previously this is nothing. No pain for a couple of months now. So good.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Reaction score
Unable to sleep so browsing and listening to my daughter's new cough from the next room. Lasted almost 13 weeks without getting the virus; if her one socially distanced get together with a couple of friends has wrecked the streak, she can move into the garden shed.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score
I was asleep, woke up by a severe back spasm that's made my back like concrete

So I'm on youtube while I wait for it to ease itself up

Then depending on how long it takes, I'll either go back to sleep or just get up and start the day

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
I posted a fanfic called "Mr and Mrs Trouble" just to see if people were interested in a Jak and Daxter/To love ru crossover.

Ps. My muse is a weird friend.

I'm learning how to outline by writing an outline for "Fresh start". I started that story by writing its middle first so now i gotta figure out what happened before.....

Dark Drakan

Admin
Reaction score
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Watching some footage of people playing the Grounded Demo and really liking it. Has such an atmospheric and charming style to it, haven’t had chance to try it myself unfortunately.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Reaction score
Enjoying the rain. I'm a fan of the rain but nobody else I know is. We needed it down here, everything was turning yellow.
Love the rain - snow is my favourite weather, but rain is a close second. Been nice for the cooler air today too.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reaction score
Cleaning up the living room a little with mum so I have somewhere to put all my writing stuff and she can actually see what stuff she has in her area.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reaction score
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Making teriyaki stirfry with fettucine and grilled chicken.

Not following a specific recipe or anything, just following my gut instincts. So this should be interesting. *Fingers crossed it comes out good*