What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
Writing por...erm, smut for my half of a fic collab and having dinner. Gonna take a break from writing to answer some messages and then probably game til mum's gf is ready to watch Netflix again. Thunderstorms tonight and it's glorious.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
We've moved to a new apartment, so currently I'm unpacking things and working with this

That photo was taken actually hours ago (it's already dark in here) and now it's ready but I still need to fix the cords and cables a bit. Also, I don't have any idea about the location of our reptile thermometer. It's somewhere in those cardboard boxes, but there are like dozens of them lying around and on top of each other... let the treasure hunt begin.

Angel

El Shaddai
Admin
Staff
At work for my final day...pretty sad, really. Not sure when I'll be able to come back and will really miss my coworkers.

So I'm doing the final admin, invoice checks, phone calls and general office stuff :frown:

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
I have been reduced to putting together a spreadsheet of all my writing, what each document's current state of completion is, and if it's been posted. Partly because of boredom and partly because I just have that many documents. Please save me.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Supporter Gold
Watching hells kitchen with my wife, before that I was out in the back yard and around the house playing zombies with my daughter

With water guns lol

She is only 6 but she came up with the idea the zombies had shields and grenades, so we had to keep dodging explosions and shoot at their shields first lmao