What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
Trying to get some work done--actual paid work, that is, not writing. But apparently guy who does yardwork decided to drop by so I guess it's time for a break until I can actually hear the files again. Also drinking coffee. Lots of coffee. Maybe too much coffee? Is a litre and a half too much coffee? I don't think so. So, yeah, coffee. Might watch some old movies later.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
they have watermarks (because people kept nicking them and passing them off as their own) but now I gotta watermark over my own watermarks because I got hacked/locked out in my old email :facepalm:

Angel

El Shaddai
Admin
Staff
Just woke up after a massive storm last night freaked the hell out of me.

Would have been fine if Jessica hadn't shaken me awake squealing about how the sky was lighting up but there was no thunder and she was scared it was the end of the world.

She can vote now, btw.

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Trying to wake up (coffee, don't fail me now) so I can get a start on the next chapter of my MG. Also thinking I should probably start putting myself together for the day, because heaven forbid I stay in my pajamas until late morning--someone is bound to come knocking at my door when I least expect it. ._.

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Just wrote the first scene of the second/third last chapter of my MG, so I'm going to take a little break before starting the next one.

Which probably means I'll read.