What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Lain

Tea Enthusiast
Supporter Gold
My old man got a second hand iPhone from a friend and he wants me to put a bunch of his CDs onto it so he can listen to music whilst doing all his DIY work now that he's just retired.

So now I'm doing just that.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staff
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Heading to work in a min, already know it’s going to be one of “those” days. Had a new system implemented last week while I was off & got to have a meeting today with team in charge of the launch as I’ve been sorting problems with it, bug finding and finding work arounds for some pretty big issues since it launched (not actually my job).

Rebel Dynasty

Flame of Olympus
Supporter Gold
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Beta-reading the latter half of a story I beta-read the first half of maybe a month ago (which is excellent, btw), stewing over whether I need to outline the rest of Static since I seem to be stuck on what to do (clearly I am not meant to pants an entire project), and quietly seething over the fact that the fence isn't likely to make it up today.

Also going to be taking kiddo to see the matinee of Endgame, since we got free passes from a friend. So at least that's one thing that'll go according to plan today. ^^