• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Reaction score
Just got Rom and the Cainhurst Crow on Bloodborne, not sure if I'm going for Ludwig or Amygdala next so relaxing with a bit of Animal Crossing.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Reaction score
Beat "Vampyr".

Despite being somewhat of a glitchy mess, I really enjoyed the setting, the characters and the interesting ripple effects that your choices have. The locked autosave definitely works against this game as a large part of its charm is being an RPG and seeing how your choices matter. Plus since it's easy to botch things up and miss optional content it takes away from the experience since the game is long enough that only the most dedicated would do multiple runs of it.

I ended up doing a pacifist run, not snacking on a single citizen which while hard (since I was so underleveled as a result) but it was worth it to see the best ending. I am tempted to go back and go full man-eater on the citizens if I ever feel like replaying it.

Like I said a while back, I definitely would be intrigued if the company were to make more games like this instead of their other stuff.

Dark Angel

The Alpha & The Omega
Reaction score
So far I enjoyed Vergil DLC gamepaly and as a new player here what I say for now:

I don't force myself to play stylish just enjoy the game and my opinion on Vergil weapons (devil arms):

Yamato for both close and air combos.
Beowulf for close range in my opinion.
And finally our beloved force edge is good for demons hordes.

I still go through the game normally to collect red orbs so no worries I can still enjoy gameplay.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Reaction score
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Dont have much free time at the moment (in the minority it seems) but last played DBZ Kakarot.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score
New coop mode on ghosts of tsushima on ps, and yakuza like a dragon on series x

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Reaction score