What are you currently playing?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Assassin's Creed Origins. This game is very, very photogenic. It might be the one game I actually wished had fishing in it.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Twitter
CarlosX360
I was playing Darksiders III, but the controls are clunky as ****! I uninstalled it. The game is confusing, especially when your job is to grab a bug and throw it across the cave... and make a move. What the **** am I supposed to do!? UGH.

But am about to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BEEEEEEEEETA. I preordered, and I am anticipating the game. I already know its going to be a good game.

Aurelius

Back and fourth between Saints Row 4 and Resident Evil 2. One of the best things about playing through Claire's scenario in REmake 2: Sherry Birkin isn't a sucky character anymore! I thoroughly enjoy sprinting ahead of her knowing that she actually keeps up with me. No need to worry about her running off and pouting in a corner or ending up as some zombie's dinner... and she gets her very own stealth mission!

Angel

El Shaddai
Admin
Staff
Lego Movie 2 game on PC.

Love me a good Lego game - except the DC ones. For some reason, they just suck so bad. Bit like the films, I guess...

Aurelius

Lego Movie 2 game on PC.

Love me a good Lego game - except the DC ones. For some reason, they just suck so bad. Bit like the films, I guess...
I got one of the Star Wars Lego games for free a few years back on my XBox. Pretty fun actually. Last Lego title I played before that one was Lego Racers... I miss that game!

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Darksiders on the ps3, and bumbling my way through the Psycho-pass Manditory Happiness light novel on the Vita.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Supporter Gold
Gears v , world war z on Xbox one x, , judgement on ps4 pro and legend of Zelda link's awakening remake on switch

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Staff
Supporter 2014
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
Playing Marvel’s Spider-Man again.

Have to say not enjoying it the same as the last few times I played it about a year ago.

Angel

El Shaddai
Admin
Staff
Solitaire on the work computer and a new game called Dodging Aggressively Sleepy Wasps, because they won't die and seem to think it's all my fault.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Supporter Gold
I too am playing "Death Stranding" because I am a shameless Kojima whore. :whistle:

It's surprisingly cosy, travelling through apocalyptic America and evading the undead...because even as the world ends, the mailman needs to get that parcel to you on time. :laugh:

V's patron

I have no name for I am but 2 days old ;).
I too am playing "Death Stranding" because I am a shameless Kojima whore. :whistle:

It's surprisingly cosy, travelling through apocalyptic America and evading the undead...because even as the world ends, the mailman needs to get that parcel to you on time. :laugh:
They should add that to their motto.

"NEITHER RAIN NOR SLEET NOR APOCALYPSE"