What are you currently playing?

ef9dante_oSsshea

Supporter Gold
Got back into the division 2 and destiny 2 this weekend

Also finally played through anthems campaign, honestly don't see why it gets so much hate

Although I did play solo I guess

Angel

El Shaddai
Admin
Staff
Playing division 2 lately - although I am pretty dreadful and keep running off to loot things rather than killing enemies.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Yesterday I gave a try for Nioh, which is my husband's favorite. I'm actually pretty proud of myself since I defeated the first boss (Derrick the Executioner) with a single try and zero damage :D My husband had to fight him for around 20 times.

If there were difficulty levels in Nioh, I would be suspicious about my husband secretly setting the game difficulty on easy mode... but it's not possible so I guess I have to believe it :laugh:

Guess it will be time for some more DMC too when I'm no longer ill :thumbsup:

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Yesterday I gave a try for Nioh, which is my husband's favorite. I'm actually pretty proud of myself since I defeated the first boss (Derrick the Executioner) with a single try and zero damage :D My husband had to fight him for around 20 times.

If there were difficulty levels in Nioh, I would be suspicious about my husband secretly setting the game difficulty on easy mode... but it's not possible so I guess I have to believe it :laugh:

Guess it will be time for some more DMC too when I'm no longer ill :thumbsup:
So far it's going this well

:whistle:

(I definitely need to do something for the panic)