What are you currently playing?

Meg

Likes the Number 27
Staff
Finished DMC4:SE on Son of Sparda mode. :happy: Mission 19 was a huge pain! :mad: So naturally, once finishing it, I immediately played it again on Heaven or Hell so I could happily one shot all the enemies that gave me problems on SoS. So freaking satisfying! Plus defeating Dante with one hit was pretty funny. :laugh:

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Staff
Supporter 2014
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
@Meg haha imagine actually being able to kill Dante with 1 hit lol I just don’t see it happening.

Devil May Cry 1 still for me. I finished it yesterday but I’m replaying it. Guess what? I forgot to pick up the shotgun in my first playthrough >_<

Shadow

Dead Witch Walking
Supporter Gold
Sims 4. Seasons expansion finally came out so I'm evil cackling every time it rains.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Staff
Supporter 2014
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
Sims 4. Seasons expansion finally came out so I'm evil cackling every time it rains.
My fiancée was looking forward to playing it on her laptop but now we have to get the screen repaired so she’s not happy (to say the least).

Carlos

A powerful demon
Twitter
CarlosX360
I was playing...
ZOE 2nd Runner Mars demo
Killing Floor 2 demo
And still playing Fallout Shelter! :cool:

Playing COD: WWII and DMC3 through DMCHD.

VengeanceSavage

Thrice Damned Arch-Degenerate
A whole lot of Red Dead Redemption and DMC 4 special edition. Also some Dante's Inferno here and there.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Staff
Twitter
AndyMighalls
Finished off The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit & now moved onto Prison Architect (great little game that is a lot deeper & more detailed than I thought).