Welcome to Capulet City's pub!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
maybe it's the color that breaks the deal...
Yeah maybe. Colors should always match.

Hmmm... *looks at picture*
I think uncle Dante wouldn't look bad with a bit longer hair and Geralt's beard... even though I don't think anyone would be able to sport white colored hair (facial and head) in a cooler way than Geralt the Riv :cool:

third picture makes me think of how some girls shave, and I ain't talking 'bout face. XD
LOL

I like that.

Viper

Supporter Gold
Yeah maybe. Colors should always match.

Hmmm... *looks at picture*
I think uncle Dante wouldn't look bad with a bit longer hair and Geralt's beard... even though I don't think anyone would be able to sport white colored hair (facial and head) in a cooler way than Geralt the Riv :cool:
Uncle Dante wears red... with longer beard he would be busier running from kids than hunting demons. At least Santa Claus would not challenge him to a fight over it, the old man would be too busy dealing with Geralt over who looks better with white hair and beard. XD

Viper

Supporter Gold
@Viper
You should play The Witcher btw. It's got lots of Slavic mythology, you'd dig it.
I should play lots of things, but I walk into a store and there are all these big numbers next to all them computer parts, consoles and games, and then I look into my wallet and all I see is spider web and a little spider waving hello... I named him Pete, btw. XD
Tbh, I'd rather get my hands on books.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
I should play lots of things, but I walk into a store and there are all these big numbers next to all them computer parts, consoles and games, and then I look into my wallet and all I see is spider web and a little spider waving hello... I named him Pete, btw. XD
Tbh, I'd rather get my hands on books.
But come on... Geralt be like:

Yeah, are you ready, Vipah?