Welcome to Capulet City's pub!

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Supporter Gold
@Gel
Huh, guess whose birthday is today! I'ma give you a very special present...

Time to do that romantic dinner we talked about... :wink:
I don't you, darling!You're the kind of man my mom warned be about!:blush:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Supporter Gold
Hmmm, meaning? Hit and run? LOL
You, Italians, are worldwide known for being heart breakers.Some of most romantic music I ever hear were written and performed by your people, you know?!:inlove:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
You, Italians, are worldwide known for being heart breakers.Some of most romantic music I ever hear were written and performed by your people, you know?!:inlove:
[SEDUCE]
Then let yourself loose in those feelings, darling... nella notte che celebra l'inizio della tua vita*... be alive.
[/SEDUCE]

*in the night that celebrates the beginning of your life

Reactions: Gel

FangR3dmoon

Let's rock,babes!!
I walk into the pub, wearing a tattered crimson trench coat similar to Dante's DMC 3 outfit and on my back rests a Rebellion-like sword except with the skull looking like it's merging into the rest of the blade, I sit down and a beautiful waitress asks me what my order will be and when I told her I gave her a fifty dollar bill

Director Bison

King of Games
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
BUSTS THROUGH PUB DOORS

"GENTLEMEN, LADIES, OTHER... BEHOLD!"

"i have found it one of the long lost forum weapons of old"
looks around
"ain't that sweet"

everyone just stares blank faced

sigh "ah FUGGET ABOUT IT!"
sits down
"sweet apple acres cider please"

Viper

Supporter Gold
Dragging herself in like a beaten cat, she sits on the bar stool and leans tiredly on the counter.
"Largest strawberry sundae you can make... please."
Some time later two staff members at end of their strength place a glass bowl roughly the size of average kiddie pool on the counter, filled with a mountain of pristine white ice cream, strawberries and strings of strawberry sauce running down all around. The sight makes other patrons drop jaws and spoons, but she doesn't care and quietly starts working on making the huge pile smaller.
The little bell above the door clings, revealing that someone came in. It is one of the usual customers, a white-haired man wearing red. Even he is in awe over the huge dessert, nearly tripping over bar stool as he came closer. "Was gonna ask for my usual, but I see now they are all out for this month."

Viper

Supporter Gold
@Foxtrot94
Slightly annoyed she was interrupted, she turns her face, the bottom of it smeared with ice cream, towards the source of the voice. "Damn, you're an ugly one!" Her mouth was way quicker than her mind. "Err, no thanks... I don't play pool."

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Supporter Gold
Comming well there cautiously in ninja like theme even seeing some familiar faces and proceed to sit also taking her hood and mask to see anyone normally.

" Well Im here too " and ends smiling :)

Viper

Supporter Gold
@Viper
Which one you like the most? LOL

The big one in the middle is the best. The first one is nice too, though it would work better in white or light gray. The others... interesting, but not so hot, maybe it's the color that breaks the deal... though first row, third picture makes me think of how some girls shave, and I ain't talking 'bout face. XD