Welcome to Capulet City's pub!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold

How's it going, fellow devil hunters?

Tired from your unceasing hunts after demon scum threatening the world?
Wish to take a break from your duties for a while, have some drinks and food, and hang out with comrade devil hunters?

Then sit down in our lovely hospitable pub, where you can chat with your friends, exchange jokes, experiences and anecdotes, and basically talk about whatever the hell (pun intended) you want!

You can order anything you want but you gotta be fast to order Strawberry Sundaes, cause our friend Dante keeps making us running out of it (if only he at least paid for them)!

The pub is officially open, folks!

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Supporter Gold
Lol! Foxy, you're going nutty!Calm down boy!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
Lol! Foxy, you're going nutty!Calm down boy!
Hey I just thought I could create a thread dedicated to random stuff. Here people can talk about whatever comes in their heads.

The Witcher forum has a thread like this, the Hairy Bair (name of one of Vizima's inns in the first game XD), so I thought this forum deserves something like it too.

Viper

Supporter Gold
*gives Dante a surprise kiss and snatches his strawberry sundae while he is distracted* Thanks, handsome... *runs off*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Staff
Supporter 2014
Supporter Diamond
Supporter Gold
I stride in with my cowboy boots on. Yes, you heard.

I sit down, taking a quick sharp glance towards a gentleman sat in the far corner of the saloon.

I know he senses I'm sat at the bar, but I pay him no attention. It's his gun I give my attention to as I clutch my own and rise to my feet giving him a cold hard stare.

Why by this point the bartender leans across the counter and outstretches his arms in reasoning, he says "Come on now fellas, if you've got to settle a score, you gentlemen can surely take this outside".

I acknowledge him by tipping my hat and turn to leave, yet as I do a devilish bullet hits me in the side and I fall forwards through the saloon doors and stumble around like someone just threw a punch I never saw coming.

I'm hurt, there's blood, not enough pain to keep me away. I grab ahold of my gun even tighter and keep my aim steady, my focus sticking to the entrance as I wait to see my opponent's face crop up so I can start plugging bullets.

I'm standing for a little too long it becomes almost unnerving, starting to sweat a little bit now and then I hear a lot of noise coming from the other side. In my moment of wonderment a horse starts racing off faster than a bat out of hell with my attacker on its back.

Ah, let the coward flee I say to myself. I've got plenty more sunsets to live through still, but his days are surely numbered.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Supporter Gold
whipe the comotion is going on with the cowboy I notice a man staring at me with a smug look on his face, he has an I am better than you look on his face.I approach him and ask him what is his name, he reply's I am the modern xbox version of a snake and the names sam fisher.He then stands up and squares up to me, he throws a punch which I easily dodge before bombarding him with palm strikes kicks and punches.He falls to the floor unable to move, I have hit every pressure point in his body and broken his jaw his nose and his cheek bone.I buy another drink and pour it on him before leaving, ha ha the better me I say to myself laughing all the way down the street.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Supporter Gold
Eh I actually had a little accident... with a friend of mine, at middle school. He's always been the obnoxious joking kind of guy, though we were still friends. One day he makes a joke I really couldn't stand (don't remember which one it was...) and gave him a punch in the jaw. He lost 2 teeth (eh, luckily they were about to go away anyway), but he didn't tell teachers. I guess he realized he deserved it.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Supporter Gold
ye are both lucky lol I got into loads of fights in school and in the village I grew up in and even at home with my older brothers

Viper

Supporter Gold
Ah, it all reminds me how when I was a little kid I would make my older brother feel the power of my tiny fists. :angel: Then school turned me into a wuss, but that's story for some other time.