• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vergil Reordered Effects:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Jun 28, 2018
Persia
Name
Dastan
These effects are useful for the people like @NyxAcacia107, @Jai Nagrani, and @GoodGoneBad the public also can use this pack but I mention that you must have the basic knowledge for this work to create your custom effects.
I tried my best to do this job and for example, to achieve dark purple effects in photoshop I'm not good as @Jai Nagrani.
hopefully my 4 days of work don't waste anyone's time with my limited knowledge so I did my best with this job and I hope this effects useful for you guys, and thanks to Jai for make me motivated to do this job.
if he doesn't send 39 unordered effects without his move I couldn't finish this job and these effects are ordered, if you know any type of effects that useful for my pack please first download my pack then put the effects in the concerned folders, the folders are named by moves in the game so please don't put effects together in one place, you can add more effects to this pack and put a link in the chat so I can update my version to your latest by your knowledge and last but I hope to see talented people use my package and create good effects upload to this forum.

enjoy and create your custom effects for Vergil so people use your creations:

Last edited:
Reactions: Nyx and GoodGoneBad

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Jun 28, 2018
Persia
Name
Dastan
Maybe I'm not good at effect subject but I have basic knowledge of this field and want to share in this forum maybe you can do better things than me.

One of the ways that can edit effects but it come with a side effect which mean this way work on specific effects in-game and some of them will not show in the game (disperse by editing).
to use this way and edit effects you must use photoshop with photo filter (not a plugin), by using photo filter tool you can edit effects simply but not all of them with side effects as I said.
the person who showed me or share the basic knowledge for effect editing is @Jai Nagrani so credit to him this way.

If there are other ways to edit effects (tell me with side effects if you want to introduce) so people can create their custom effects better.

Last edited: