Vergil Reordered Effects:

Dark Angel

Dark Slayer/Vregil/Nelo Angelo
This effects useful for people like @NyxAcacia107, @Jai Nagrani ,and @GoodGoneBad the public also can use this pack but I mention that you must have basic knowledge for this work to create your custom effects.
I try my best to do a for example achieve dark purple effects in photoshop but I'm not good as @Jai Nagrani hopefully my 4 day work don't waste with my limited knowledge I did my best to this and I hope this effects useful for you guys and thanks to Jai make me motivate to do this if he don't send 39 unordered effects without his move I can't finish this job and this effects are ordered, if you know any type effects that useful for my pack please first download my pack then put the effects in concerned folders, the folders are named by moves in game so please don't put effects together in one place you can add more effects to this pack and put a link in the chat so I can update my version to your latest by your knowledge and last but I hope see talented people use my package and create good effects upload to this forum.

enjoy and create custom effects for Vergil so people use your creations:

Download Link

Last edited:

Dark Angel

Dark Slayer/Vregil/Nelo Angelo
Maybe I'm not good at effect subject but I have basic knowledge of this field and want to share in this forum maybe you can do better things then me.

One of ways that can edit effects but it come with side effect which mean this way work on specific effects in game and some of them will not show in game (disperse by editing).
to use this way and edit effects you must use photoshop with photo filter (not a plugin), by using photo filter tool you can edit effects simply but not all them with side effect I said.
the person who show me or share the basic knowledge for effect editing is @Jai Nagrani credit to him this way.

If there is other ways to edit effects (tell me with side effects if you want introduce) so people can create their custom effects better.