• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Writing (and Artistic) Ranting Thread

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Reaction score
Twitter
ShannonRohrer1
Once I'm officially done with The Mythos Trials, I think I'll dedicate a good chunk of time to editing and querying The 13th Magic. I've had such an itch to get back into this middle-grade, and I want so badly to get a foothold in trad publishing. Not that I have a problem with doing things independently (all for it with the WoN Trilogy and The Spectrum Chronicles), but I really can't get the idea of seeing my books in stores out of my head. It's like a physical ache at this point.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
I finished a short story called "How I met a cat with two tails". It became a prequel to my TV pilot "Part Time Spirit Helper". It got me thinking I could do an anthology title between the two.....I'm in an ambitious mood....:)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Reaction score
I finished a short story called "the elusive Mr. Dupin" and my writing coach liked it.

The blurb would be "Vijay and Hitomi endeavor to stop a murderer with a literary fetish and a magical arsenal. They also have to decide whether or not their friendship is worth keeping."

She wanted me to read it out loud which was fun. I wouldn't recommend it if you're fasting.

This counts as me committing to do OC/DOA based fanfiction. But the DOA stuff might be cut.

It became an ersatz fanfic in which I recycle three different story ideas into one connective story.

Hopefully.

Atleast I figured who Vijay is now.

I created enough OCs for DMC6 I might as well use them somewhere.

Last edited: