The Roleplay Fight Thread!!!

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Xeroxis's wrist computer beeped, looking at the device the man gasps.

"This energy reading is off the charts." He says. "Its not what I'm searching for but its crazy intense. What am I doing I should seek what I'm after."

Xeroxis hops into one of the few working vehicles and drives off. "Hey Spade if you win I'll reward you greatly. But just a heads up something strong is heading this way."

"Strong?" Spade kicks Takuya away. "What the hell do you mean heading this way?"

Takuya holds his stomach then suddenly jerks unnaturally. Takuya stares at Spade. "My Spider senses are tingling."

"Tingling?" Roars Spade. "What the hell is going on?"

In the distance a yellow cloud glides over the barren desert at a impressive speed. A chewed apple falls from the cloud and crashes into the sand.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Xeroxis sped through the desert, hurtling toward his objective.

Spade and Tayuka looked at one another. Every single instinct was screaming at Spade to murder his opponent right there and then, but too much was uncertain. After all, It might be "Him". Spade glanced at the spider-man. "I'll spare you for now, but only until I find out who this guy is."

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Xeroxis skidded to a halt next to a small crater, smoke and dust billowing up from within. He peered over the edge, leering at the silhouette. The dust cloud cleared, revealing a young boy with spiky black hair and an orange gi sitting on the ground, scratching the back of his head. Xeroxis scoffed.

Xeroxis: "Damn. Not who I'm looking for.

The boy looked up at the man. "Oh hi there! I'm Goku! Hey, you haven't seen my friends at all, have you? I'm sure they were right behind me..."

Approaching quickly was Spider man in his vehicle with Spade sitting atop it, clearly operating on the shakyest of truces.

Suddenly, Xeroxis's phone rang. He dug in to his pocket and looked at the name. A grim expression washed over him. He pressed a button on his arm terminal and answered.

Xeroxis: "This is Xeroxis.....yes.......no, it hasn't exactly panned out.....uh-huh........really?...........ok......uh-huh......ok......on my way."

The spider vehicle pulled up to the duo. Spade leapt off and hurried over excitedly to the crater, but his expression fell when he saw Kid Goku. "What? What the he'll is this?!"

Xeroxis hung up. "Deals off Spade." Spade shot him a bewildered look. "DEALS OFF?? are you out of your goddamn mind?!" Xeroxis shrugged. "Today has been a complete waste of time. I don't pay for services not rendered. Plus, I have more pressing matters to attend to."

Over the dunes, a black helicopter appeared, skimming low across the surface. It slowed greatly right next to the group. A man in pitch black body armor slid the door open, motioning to Xeroxis. He walked up and sat down on the floors edge, but Spade wasn't through. " GET BACK HERE YOU F****** BAST--" Spade started forward, the soldier snapped his assault rifle at him, causing him to back up again. The helicopter lifted off, disappearing over the late afternoon horizon.

Spade was fumigating. He looked over at Goku, who was picking at his ears. He pulled out his spear and marched over, Goku watching him approach with an unchanging expression. "Goddamn strong guy my ass. I'm so f****** done with this. I'll kill a kid, I don't care." Spade reared up, driving his spear as hard as he could at Goku. Suddenly, the spear jolted hard. Goku had stuck his palm out, catching the tip. Spades confused expression lasted only briefly. Goku grabbed the spear and lifted it upward. A geisure of sand blasted from where Spade used to be, the raider captain hurtling at breakneck speeds far off in the distance, tumbling till he was completely out of sight, his screams vanishing along with him.

Spiderman slowly backed toward his car. "Uhhmm...i just remembered....i gotta do....something....." He hopped into his vehical and peeled off, leaving a confused Goku alone in the desert.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Son Goku looked up into the sky as a gold cloud swooped low toward him. The cloud stopped in front of the monkey tailed boy as he was greeted by a bulky, blue ninja holding a briefcase.

"How ya doing?" The ninja says. "My name is Ninjaman, Ally of the Ninja Squadron Kakuranger. I'm here to drop off this briefcase to a man named Xeroxis. Do you know who he is?"

"No." Replies Son Goku. "But I'll help you find him if you fight me. You look really strong."

As the tiny Goku exciting begs Ninjaman for a fight. Geki of the Zyurangers sits on a car within the ruined city.

"Where the hell is Takuya with my Zyusouken?"

The End...?

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Night had fallen over the desert wastes, the black helicopter whipped through the cold skies. Xeroxis sat staring out the window, lost on thought. A blond haired man sat across from him, donning the exact same trench coat Xeroxis was wearing. He was typing furiously on a laptop.

Man: "This isn't good. There's an APB out on you, COMSAT's been lit up since this morning, every branch has been aler--

"I know." Xeroxis leaned back in his seat. "While I wasn't running around, I've been scrubbing every major database and I'm flagged in all of them. CtOS, SenCore, DNC, Alphus, all of them."

The man sighed. "Luckily, Kaiser saw through the whole thing. He's trying to get the whole thing overturned as we speak. He hasn't forgot how you helped us in Warsaw. You still have friends in Berlin.

Xeroxis did not reply, but it was clear that he relaxed a bit.

Man: "Anyway, whoever did this is serious about getting rid of you. Do you have any ideas on who could have done this?"

Xeroxis leaned forward. "Actually, I think I might, but I don't want to say until I have something solid." He slipped off his arm terminal and handed it to the man. "I'm going dark for awhile. I need intel, but not through the usual channels. I have an old associate in Hong Kong that owes me a favor, and I think its about time I payed him a visit."

The man closed his laptop. "Well, if you need anything don't be afraid to give me a call. We'll get you back out in the field in no time."

Xeroxis gave him a small smile. "Thanks Eins."

The helicopter sped away from the hellish wastes, veering off into the dark horizon.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
"Hello!"

Eins and Xeroxis jerk upright and stare at the right side window. A blonde haired man with black glasses hangs upside down outside.

"C...Could you let me in." The man says. "It's quite windy out here-"

WHAM! The man goes flying away as a long, blue haired woman takes his spot.

"I am landing the plane now K."

Xeroxis and Eins let out a scream as the plane nose dives into a harbor and ultimately into the pier. The plane crashes and the ensuing explosion lights up the dark night and gives the nearby city a orange glow. Xeroxis and Ein drag themselves out of the crash and snarl at the blue haired girl who is running her fingers through her right side hair braids.

"Koko(Copyright) what the hell was that for?" The blonde man soaked to the bone, climbs out of the water and onto the pier. "I could've died."

"Danny relax."(Copyright) Koko folds her arms and cracks her neck. "Which one of you two is 'Xeroxis?"

Note: I couldn't make the Copyright symbol. However these two characters are my creations.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Xeroxis surfaces, sputtering water everywhere. He swims over to the pier where the duo who caused his misfortune were, followed by Eins. "You son of a--" He reached for his gun, but realized it dislodged from his holster, probably at the bottom of the pier by now. He looked over at Eins, who also surfaced. "Eins. Give me your gun."

"Which one of you is Xeroxis?"

Xeroxis leered at him. "Depends on who's asking."

Last edited: