The Roleplay Fight Thread!!!

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
J dodged Bo's wild fists of fury. J kicks Bo in the shin then pushes him down onto the tracks of the subway. The Rider glances at the skull, something bothered him about.

SLAP!

J crashes into the concrete, knocked down by Bo's jump kick. Masked Rider J stood up and cracked his neck. His bug like eyes light up and a loud roaring echoes in the distance. Light beams against Bo's back, the master turns around to see the light blind him and grow bigger.
A bike soars through the air and then lands before J.

"Ah the J-Crosser." J looks at Bo. "I never leave home without it. Now catch me if you can."

J mounts the bike and drives off further into the subway.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
In a moment of stunned surprise, Bo watched J peel away down the abandoned tunnel on his bike.

Bo Rai Cho: "H-hey wait!"

Bo began to run after his escaping combatant, but fell short of breath not far from where he started. Bo, beginning to lose hope as he watched the bike's headlight beams shrink around a distant corner, heard another bike coming from behind him. Bo whipped around to see a different motorbike plummeting down the terminal entrance stairs. A skeleton driving, with Xeroxis in the sidecar screaming like a girl bounced violently down the weathered steps and skidded to a halt on the platform. the skeleton let out a mangy laugh, and Xeroxis fell out onto the floor.

Xeroxis: "Y-you goddamn skeleton! You nearly got us killed!!"

Xeroxis was intent on letting the poor soul know the extent of his fury, but was interrupted by the sight of Bo Rai Cho running rather ungracefully toward the duo.

Xeroxis: "Wait...Hey! There you are! I've been looking all over this--"

Bo leaped into the side car, slapped the hood, and pointed off in the direction of the tunnel.

Bo Rai Cho: "That way, as fast as the thing can take us! We have catching up to do!"

The skeleton let out what could only be imagined as a joyous, mangy laugh, and took off down the tunnel. Xeroxis, who just couldn't believe what was going on, scrambled to his feet.

Xeroxis: "OH COME ON!! I'M THE ONE PAYING YOU GUYS!!!".....Wait, I didn't pay the skeleton.......well that's coming out of Bo's pay, serves them right."

Xeroxis dusted himself off, then looked over at the subway car next to him. Inside one of the half opened doors, a dusty bicycle is visible leaning against some seats. He sighed heavily.

Xeroxis: Ok fine. I swear, Johnny BETTER NOT be this much of a pain in the ass when he gets here."

Xeroxis pulled the rusting bike from the subway train, and begins pedaling down the tunnel after the fighters.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
With a bang Masked Rider J is flung from his bike and crashes through the concrete wall. He falls into a stream of dirty water as his bike is no where to be found.

"Sorry bug man, but their is a great power down here and your presense is a cancer to my very being."

Emerging from the shadows is a green, humanoid slug draped in a purple marital arts gi. The word "demon" written in Kanji on his shirt.

"Be honored," he says. "You will meet your end at the hands of the Great Demon King Piccolo."

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Bo Rai Cho, with the company of his skeleton driver, speed down the dark subway tunnels after his foe, anxious to end the fight. He was just thinking about what kind of liquor he should buy next when he suddenly noticed an unknown being up ahead.

Bo Rai Cho: "Wha...That's not J, is it?..."

The skeleton, maybe unaware that Bo was directly talking to him, silently drives toward the scene. The bikes headlights illuminate a strange slug like being with a symbol on it's shirt. Bo hops off the bike into a fighting stance.

Bo Rai Cho: "You look like a bug, I hope you're not one of J's friends"

Piccolo casts an uninterested gaze at Bo, clearly unimpressed with his new "opponent". J steps out of the hole in the wall, covered in dirty sewage water, glaring at Piccolo. Bo notices J's condition, and puts 2 and 2 together.

Bo Rai Cho: "Ha, Things just got interesting."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
"Are you looking for a fight my tipsy friend?" Says King Piccolo. "I have no time for you idiots. I need to locate the power hidden deep within here and enact my revenge on that fool Son Goku!"

"You're the fool." Says J. "Son Goku has become a god. Hell, your reincarnation is stronger than you."

Masked Rider J cracks his neck then gets into a fighting stance.

"Bo," J says. "Will you help me take down this confused Namekian? We can continue our fight afterward."

"Fool!" Says King Piccolo. "Have you not watched Dragon Ball Super? Power levels are nothing now and even I the Great Demon King can become much, much stronger. I renounce my Namek roots and embrace the demon clan ways. Now die!"

King Piccolo extends his arms and fires a huge, white energy blast. The blast engulfs the room and the two role play fighters.

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Reaction score
"Are you looking for a fight my tipsy friend?" Says King Piccolo. "I have no time for you idiots. I need to locate the power hidden deep within here and enact my revenge on that fool Son Goku!"

"You're the fool." Says J. "Son Goku has become a god. Hell, your reincarnation is stronger than you."

Masked Rider J cracks his neck then gets into a fighting stance.

"Bo," J says. "Will you help me take down this confused Namekian? We can continue our fight afterward."

"Fool!" Says King Piccolo. "Have you not watched Dragon Ball Super? Power levels are nothing now and even I the Great Demon King can become much, much stronger. I renounce my Namek roots and embrace the demon clan ways. Now die!"

King Piccolo extends his arms and fires a huge, white energy blast. The blast engulfs the room and the two role play fighters.
Nathanial Adam finally stood up.

"Finally, something for me!"

Stretching his hands forwards, he absorbed the blast into himself, channeling the energy back into the quantum field.

Racing toward the area, Nathaniel kicked the alien in the back of the head, sending King Piccolo flying across the area.

"Hello, demon. My name is Captain Atom. As in A-bomb. As in Nuclear Fission. As in the End of your world."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
"Well he came out of no where." Masked Rider J says. He looks at Bo, who returns his gaze with a shrug. "I have a feeling things are about to get weird-"

Bursting forth like a torpedo, King Piccolo rams his right fist into J's cheek. The Rider crashes into the nearby wall. Piccolo follows up with a horizontal kick to Bo's stomach. Bo rockets into the wall. With a mighty shout, J dashes out from beneath the rubble and engages King Piccolo.
Sparks fly as the two dance about the area, Kicks, punches, and chops fly at speeds no human could see. Piccolo kicks with his right leg, but J blocks with his left arm. J swings at Piccolo with his right fist but Piccolo grabs his arm. Piccolo yanks on J's arm, sending him flying into the air.
J ricochets off the wall of the celing and lands a right leg kick on Piccolo. King Piccolo crashes into the dirty water as Bo steps up to attack next.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Piccolo rises from below the surface of the water, ready to unleash his fury until a jug of wine smashes on his head. Unfazed, and a bit confused, he looks up at Bo, who carries the expression of a man who is done with his shenanigans.

King Piccolo: "I'm afraid pottery is not one of my weaknesses"

Bo lightes a torch.

Bo Rai Cho: "Oh by the way, this is a sewer line, so this is chalk full of methane."

Bo jumps backwards and whips the torch into Piccolo's face, the demon king is engulfed in an angry swath of flame, writhing and screaming, the water serving no sanctuary to him. Bo jogs farther down the tunnel.

Bo Rai Cho:"My work is done, They'res not much else I can do against him."

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Reaction score
Nathaniel Adam looked on impressed at the drunken warrior's cleverness before starting a attack of his own. He flew into the flames and slugged the monster right in the jaw. King Piccolo reflexively fired a kick back, catching the quantum elemental in the throat. As Captain Atom paused to catch his breath, he pulled off a trick. Bending the light around himself, he turned himself invisible to the Demon King's eyes.

"Float like a butterfly-" Nate's voice called out, and a hard punch to the midsection assailed Piccolo. "-sting like a bee." A blow to the back now. "Your hands can't hit what your eyes can't see."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
Masked Rider J dashes through the blazing tunnel and leaps through the air into another tunnel. The explosive flames whoosh past the right, connecting waterway as J sighs in relief.

"Damn it Bo," Says J. "That was reckless and dangerous-"

A blue light shines from the waterway as J stumbles forward and falls face first into the main, charred tunnel. His suit glows bright green then disappears revealing his unconscious human body. A figure clad in silver armor, wielding a gun steps forth from the dark, right tunnel.

"Rider particles detected and destroyed."

Bio Hunter Silva, a once thought vanquished foe of the "Chodenshi Bioman"* has arrived on Earth.

"Alcohol particles detected."

Says Silva as the hunter follows the trail of the fighter Bo.

* "Chodenshi Bioman" is the 8th entry in the Super Sentai Series.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Above the perilous subway tunnels, Xeroxis sits atop a wrecked car on the outskirts of the abandoned city. His trashed bicycle and foul mood imply that his pursuit of the fighters did not quite succeed.

Xeroxis was muttering to himself when a chrome sports car glittered over in the distance.

Xeroxis: "Finally. At least Johnny doesn't make me wait, even if he is an ass."

The car skidded to a halt, kicking up a cloud of dirt and sand. Johnny stepped out of the car, and smirked at his associate.

Johnny Cage: "Evening sweetheart, I hope I didn't keep my date waiting"

Xeroxis: "Shut the hell up Johnny. It's been nothing but losses all week, I hope your worth the price.

Cage shrugged. "You get what you pay for, and quality doesn't come any closer then this."

Xeroxis rolled his eyes. He didn't really expect much out of Johnny, but at least he's more focused then that drunkard.
Almost on cue, Bo Rai Cho wandered over to the duo from a nearby service exit. Xeroxis hopped off the car and stomped over to him.

Xeroxis: "You are THROUGH tubstick. I'm SO done with you. Take your f***ing money."

Xeroxis threw a sack at Bo's belly. Bo's look of clear disrespect rang loud as he bent down to pick up the money. Suddenly, a gunshot rang out. Bo's head exploded in a visceral storm, showering the ground with blood and head chunks. An eyeball rolled off the crimson drenched sack, and Bo's body collapsed violently on the ground. Xeroxis and Johnny flinched hard, cursing and looking around. From behind a pile of junked cars, a silver armored assassin appeared from behind the rocks, waiving the gun to disperse it's smoke.

Silva: "Alcohol particals detected and destroyed. Scanning. New threats detected."

The assassin fired 2 shots at the duo, but Johnny was 2 steps ahead. He kicked the chrome door off the car and deflected the 2 shots.

Johnny: "Do you have any idea how much this car cost me?"

Bio Hunter Silva pressed a switch on his gun.

Silva: "Re-evaluating threats. Unknown energy particals detected."

Johnny looked at Xeroxis. "You could have mentioned a freaking terminator was trying to kill us! Why didn't you call Jax to wrestle him down? This is his gig.

Xeroxis: "Just shut up and kick it's ass Johnny."

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
"You are in my way." Says Silva. "Neither alcohol nor bio particles are detected. Leave, now."

"Oh whatever." Says Cage. "A job is a job. Hey tin can face me."

Cage flexed his muscles, a yellow smoke billowed from his body.

"Combat particles detected." Silva jerked unnaturally. "Destroy! Destroy! Hakai!"

"Don't you mean destr-"

With a flash of silver light, Sliva changes into a silver star and zooms towards Cage. Bam! The two clash, Cage using his hands to push back the lava hot star of energy. The star flickers and Cage stumbles forward, Silva appears behind him and produces thin, blades drom his elbows.
Silva swipes but Cage ducks, the two jump away and stare each other down.

"Destroy, destroy!"

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
"AAAAHHHUU" Johnny tensed hard from the searing pain, smoke rising from his bubbling leather gloves. He instinctively dodged another elbow from Silva, then kicked out the back of his knee. The silver hunter buckled, and Johnny sprinted back towards his car, tearing off the scalding gloves. He slid over the hood of his car and crouched behind the other side, blowing hard on his hands. Xeroxis, who happened to have chosen the same hiding place, nervously looked over at Silva.

Johnny: "What the hell was that?! It nearly smelted my hands!!"

Xeroxis wanted to deliver a smarky remark, but he was just as confused. Johnny, staying as low as he can, opened the car door and started rummaging around. He produced a first aid kit, and tossed a handgun at Xeroxis.

Johnny: "Here, make yourself useful and shoot it, I need to gauze up."

Xeroxis shot him a look of utter bewilderment. "WHAT?! are you crazy? I'm paying you to kill it! Plus I'm pretty sure it's against the rules for me to do that"

Johnny shot an equally bewildered look back at Xeroxis. "Rules?! This is life or death! Just shoot the damn thing and buy me some time!"

Xeroxis breathed heavily, psyching himself up. He screamed and launched himself up, firing rapidly and wildly in Silva's potential direction. The silver man stood motionless as every single bullet missed by embarrassing margins. The gun clicked, empty of its only clip. Sweating, Xeroxis looked down at Johnny, who looked back at him in disappointment. Silva, with almost lightning reflexes, drew his gun and fired a shot, the bullet ricocheting dangerously close off the roof of the car. Xeroxis fell to the ground cowering. Thankfully, Johnny finished wrapping his hands and had slid on the rest of his battle gear. His signature brass knuckles bearing his name were the final touch.

"Alright...damn, I wish we could film this."

Johnny snatched the gun from Xeroxis, and whipped it over the car at a hard left. Silva reflectivly spun around and shot it, shattering the gun into fragments. He turned back around to see Johnny flying at him at a frightening speed, green after-images floating behind him. He landed his flying kick square in the face, knocking him clear off his feet. The hunter crashed hard on the ground, his gun skittering away. Johnny cracked his knuckes.

"Alright canhead, I've delt with robot ninjas, I can deal with you."

Last edited:

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
Bio Hunter Silva got to its feet and clutched its fists. Johnny smirked, he liked what he was seeing, Silva threw a left hook, to which Johnny blocked. Right fist, left leg, right leg, and head butt.
The two fighter's movement was almost like a elegant dance of who could knock the other's tooth out first. Johnny was beginning to enjoy himself while Silva remained silent, cold. The two broke away and Silva pressed buttons on his wrist. Nothing happened for a few seconds then the Earth shook, the ground began to burst open and giant silver and red shoulders arose from the ground.

"This is Balzion. My giant robot. Time to destroy, destroy, destroy!"

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Johnny stared slack jawed at the robotic monstrosity. "Uh...Ok, that's the last time I'm watching late night kaiju marathons" He looked over at Xeroxis, who was furiously making preparations on the phone.

Xeroxis: "Oh come on, Cipher station is only a few parasects behind orbit, what do you mean drop time is--- fine. Get ISS-2 on comm, send whatever they can the fastest, or it's their asses."

Xeroxis shoved his phone back into his pocket, then opened a communications terminal on his arm.

"ISS-2, This is Overlord. Launch payload immediately, coordinates are Z54:29:2. Danger close, over."

Only a few brief moments later, a silhouette of a box appeared in the late afternoon sky, plummeting towards the earth. The bottom of the metal container was white hot, flames licked up the sides as it drew closer at frightening speeds. Then, a giant parachute ejected from the top, halting the decent of the package rapidly. It drifted down to the ground, The inscription on the front read "RB-79 Ball" The metal hatches sprang open, dropping the sides down revealing a ball shaped mech.

Suddenly, the parachute quickly inflated from an unknown source, and shot back off into the sky, dragging the container with it. Xeroxis looked somewhat dissatisfied.

Xeroxis: "Huh...A ball unit...Not quite the firepower I was expecting, but at least they fitted it with surface thrusters..."

Johnny didn't care, He was just happy he didn't have to take it on alone. He slammed his brass knuckles together and motioned to Silva. The Ball unit activated its thrusters, then hovered towards Balzion. The set was primed for battle.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
(Out of character) How big is that robot? Balizon is about 50 meters tall. (Same size as Showa era Godzilla)

Silva swiped his gun and changed into a star, up into the beating heart like cockpit it flew.

"Your pitful machine stands no chance against Balizon. Said Sliva. "Let me show you the mightest weapon that survived a doomed planet."

Balizon throws out it's massive hands toward the robot ball, red lightining spews from the evil robot. The war torn buildings burst into flames around the ball as it marches toward Balizon. The ball fires off its cannon and hits Balzion. The robot flails backwards, then brace itself.
It's eyes glow red as it reels back its head then whips it forward. Thin red lasers zip and hit the ball pushing it back.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Johnny cage slowly backed toward his car, realizing his opponent was now beyond anything johnny could contend with. He reached down and snatched up the bloody sack of cash from the deceased Bo Rai Cho, and tossed it into the driver seat. He flicked a wave at Xeroxis as he was stepping into the drivers side, car door still missing.

Johnny "Uh, I'm..gonna hit the road. I'll just take this as my payment. Call me when it's not robots."

Xeroxis barely even acknowledged Johnny, as he was busy on the phone again. Johnny sped down the fractured road, speeding off into the horizon where no robots are.

Xeroxis: "Communication Jams?! From where?! Well find it, I can't wage a proper war with ball units!"

Xeroxis paced back and forth. "Fine, have ISS-2 send another ball unit, this time one less crap. No, not immediately but soon. This one is gonna be shredded.....What? What is a F type? I don't care, send it. We just need enough time to get GM's planetside."

Meanwhile, Balizon unleashed a hail of lazers upon the ball unit. Tiny thrusters around its body propelled the unit in random directions, avoiding most of the assault. A few graze its side, leaving a scorched trail against its white plating. The ball fired another round, slamming square in Balizon's triangle chest plate. The robot sentinel staggared briefly, suddenly the ball unit activated it primary back thrusters and launched towards its opponent. Balizon held its massive hand out, grabbing the ball. He was about to throw the pesky object when it's claws grasped onto his hand, then immediately cut its thrusters. The heavy ball unit fell to the earth, pulling Balizon down with it. He struggled to pick up the ball, the ball realigned it's cannon and fired a direct shot into its face, smoke and small metal shards exploding upon impact. The smoke cleared, a sizable dent was visible on his right cheek, cracks appearing above it on the visor along with a large scrape across its right face.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
"My precious Balizon!" Silva said as its glass like eyes flickered red. "I will make you suffer."

Silva's hands danced before the orb that acted as the control panel. Balizon got to its feet and clutched the much smaller ball unit. Balizon throws the robot into the air as its chest crackles with red electricity. With a robotic grunt Balizon fires a massive stream of red energy at the ball, destroying it.
Inside the cockpit Silva's eyes flicker once more.

"Martial arts, and fighting prowess particles detected. Destroy, destroy, destroy!"

Silva changed into a star once more and flew out of the cockpit and towards the fleeing Johnny Cage.

"What the hell was Xeroxis thinking?" Johnny sighed. "Does it look like I'm capable of fighting a giant freakin' robot-"

BANG! The roof of the car caved in startling Cage. A barrel swung into the passenger seat from above, followed by a blinking Silva.

"Destroy, destroy, destroy!"

Gun shots rang out as the vehicle swerved into a nearby building within the ravaged city, a large explosion erupted. As the flames swirled, Bio Hunter Silva emerged, victorious.

"Martial Arts particles detected and destroyed." Silva eyes flicked rapidly as the machine scanned the area in a panic. "Fighting prowess detected. But where is it? I can't get a lock on it-"

The ground exploded as Silva fell into a giant green palm. The giant hand wrapped around Silva and crushed the robot. With a grunt, the green hand turned into a arm, then a shoulder, then finally into Masked Rider J. Balizon jerked unnaturally, as its connection to its master was severed the robot become nothing but a metal shell.
J leaped high into the air and extended his right leg. Like a giant, torpedo J rocketed into Balizon destroying it with a "Rider Kick." Walls of flames danced as J, now human sized approached the dead body of Bo. J looked at Xeroxis who exchanged a bewildered yet sad expression.

"Don't look sad." Said J. "Me and Bo will be able to finish our fight… In the…next…life-"

J's transformation deactivated and Kouji Segawa, the man who was Masked Rider J collapsed onto the ground and died. A cool breeze filled the battleground as Xeroxis still there silent and alone.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Xeroxis stood alone, dumbfounded. Everything happened so fast, so many fighters died. A small tug on his cold heartstrings echoed in his chest. For once in his life, Xeroxis felt one emotion he thought he destroyed. Empathy.

Several Months Later.

Xeroxis wandered a hot, barren desert, donning a large black leather trench-coat. One would imagine this would kill him in the heat, but it's built in cooling lines kept him comfy. Several destroyed buildings lay slanted in the sand, debris half buried below it's imposing shadows. Xeroxis made his way below the largest building, patiently waiting. An hour later, a swirling cloud of dust appeared on the horizon, followed by the buzz of several motorbikes speeding towards the building. The troupe skidded to a halt below the skyscraper's cool shadow. The gang was made up of 9 men, each wearing some form of torn road leathers. The leader of the pack, who was the largest by far, stepped off his bike and strolled over to Xeroxis. Xeroxis looked up at the frightening man. "Zeed." Zeed spit a dollop of chew into the sand.

Zeed: "Huh...You got some balls to come meeting us out here. Not much stopping me from dragging your ass all over the wasteland."

Xeroxis: "Sure. Well, maybe except a IMPM Air-to-surface kinetic missile pointing directly at that nice dome of yours."

Zeed's eyes shifted around the open sky, his men looked around uneasily.

Zeed: "Alright, so just what the hell do you want?"

Xeroxis crossed his arms. "You know what I want Zeed."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Premium
Reaction score
A Japanese man clad in a red tunic, white pants, and a black belt with buckle rode through the desert on a T-rex themed motorcycle. He rolled up toward Xeroxis and the biker gang and dismounted. He looked exactly like Kouji Segawa, the Masked Rider known as "J." His eyes were stern, but their was a air of justice about him.

"My name Geki." He said. "J was a close friend of mine. In fact, people would often mistake us because of our close resemblance. I am here to take this place in this battle and perhaps right wrongs that were done."

Geki whipped his right arm around and detached the buckle from his belt. With a thrust and a twirl the buckle opened and he yelled:

"Dino Buckler!"

With a flash of red light Geki transformed. He was now "Tyranno Ranger" leader of the 16th Super Sentai, Dinosaur Squadron Zyuranger.

Edit: