The Roleplay Fight Thread!!!

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
Consumed in fire J groans in anguish as he crashes his bike into a large boulder. A bright, silver and green light flickles as a ball of light smacks Bo across the face. The martial Artist falls to the ground as J emerges from the ball of light.

"T...That was close!" J holds his snoking chest. "I can only perform that trick one more time. I gotta end this."

J forms a the letter "J" with his right index and middle finger; and thumb. J then leaps high into the air, he extends his right leg.

"Rider Kick!"

Like a shooting star J zooms right into Bo.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Bo rai cho throws himself to the ground, J sailing over him. His foot smashes into the earth, creating a fissure from the force. J spins around with his guard up, expecting the master to follow up, only to see Bo rai Cho laying face up on the ground snoring.

Xeroxis with an embarrassed look: "Oh come on Bo, I was expecting more kung fu, please don't make me look like an idiot for calling you out here..."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
Confused J grabs a nearby stick and pokes Bo. The fighter swats the stick away and rolls over onto his side. J isn't sure if he won or not. So he sits down on the ground.

"Well, that was...Different." J stretches his right leg. "I guess I'll just relax then."

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
The battlefield is quiet. The sun beats down on the rocky surface, hot wind whistling through the cliffs. The fighters Bo and J enjoying an unexpected break, with Captain Atom nowhere to be found. Xeroxis, sweat pouring down his brow, muttering as he picks at the arid ground with a shovel attempting to bury scorpions remains while muttering vainly.

Bo Rai Cho slowly sits up, tugging at the lip of his robes in an attempt to fan himself. He reaches around and grabs 2 jars from his pack. He sets one on the ground in front of J, and starts to guzzle the second one. The jars have the bittersweet aroma of an unidentified liquor about them.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
J undoes his transformation. He picks up the jug and smells it. Its sweet smell is both inviting and suspicious.

(I'm not exactly human anymore.) J thinks to himself. (How bad could this affect me?)

J sips a bit of the huice within the jug and nothing happens. J takes another swig, his cheeks turn blood red. He hiccups as he sways back and forth much to the amusment of Bo.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Bo Rai Cho: "Whoa hey hey! someone can hold their liquor" He beams at J, then looks up into the clear sky.
Bo Rai Cho: "Say...It's way too hot out here to be moving around, How about we have a drinking contest instead? I know of a brewery not too far from here, makes some of the best drinks out there. Sure would beat this damn heat..."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
SRS pokes his head out from behind a nearby blouder.

"Did somebody say drinking contest?"

"Your-" Hiccup. "...Not a established character!" Burps J. "I-" Hiccup. "Got this. Lead the way Bobo!"

Undeterred by the mangling of his name, Bo leads the intoxicated J out of the sun and under the room of a Ramen noodle cart. Their they will drink and delight themselves on noodles.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Bo rai cho slumps down onto the weathered stool and slams the service bell.
Bo Rai Cho: "Your best ale, and lots of it! We have a battle of livers at hand! "
The chef nods, and dissappears behind the cart. He returns with 2 giant jugs, and heaves them onto the cart.
Bo Rai Cho grabs one, rips the red paper topper off, then looks at J.
Bo Rai Cho: "let's see how deep that stomach is buddy"
He begins to chug the jug

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
J nods his head and proceeds to down the booze. Seconds pass as the booze slips down into the Rider's mouth. J puts the empty glass down and lets out a fowl belch. His red cheeks and disheveled appearance say more than words ever could.

"I..." Hiccup!

J falls off the old stool and slams into the ground. A bubble forms out of his nose. He's completely passed out.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Several hours later, J awakens beneath the comforting shade of a bamboo grove, surprisingly clear headed. Sunlight delicately filtered through the canopy onto the cool, soft soil below. A babbling brook cascades down the small slopes, the gentle sound of rushing water filling the quiet air. J looks around, and finds Bo sitting close by on a mossy slab. Bo notices and beams and J.

Bo Rai Cho: "Well, look who's up. *Laughs* I gotta say, its been along time since I had a good honest drink with a friend.

Bo chucked to himself, then the duo sat quietly, enjoying the peace. After a few minutes, Bo's expression turned stern.

Bo Rai Cho: Every year, the tournament becomes more savage. We've lost lots of good fighters, and friends too. I do what I can to train new blood, but it looks like I'm starting to lose my edge too."

Bo looks down, and pats his jiggly tummy.

Bo Rai Cho: "I'm beginning to think the world is starting to pass me by, the masters of old replaced by the masters of new, and I'm not too far behind."

Bo eases himself into a sitting position.

Bo Rai Cho: To tell the truth, I wanted to fight you on my own terms, not some deathmatch stipulation those others made up. Gods know I've fought how many of those already.

Bo stood up, and looked solemnly at his friend.

Bo Rai Cho: "Our fight will be my last test. It will determine whether I keep the fight going for a few more, or whether I retire to the mountains. I want this to be an honest fight, between friends. What do you say J, will you humor this old man's request?"

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
J shoots to his feet and holds his clutched fist before Bo.

"I would be honor-"

J turns green before running off toward the nearby stream. The awkward sounds of sick man vomiting fill the quiet, still air. J washes away his shame and then runs back toward Bo.

"I would be honored to fight you fair and square. " J narrows his eyes, his previous jolly demeanor now stern. "If a full power, honest fight is what you desire then very well. As a member of the Legendary Showa era Masked Riders I will fight you with honor, justice and the Japanese way!"

J transforms into his Rider form and leaps severals feet away from Bo.

"Jumbo Formation."

J's body sparkles green and gold as his body grows taller and taller. 10 meters, 25 meters 40, finally 50 meters tall. J looms over the ant like Bo, each step he takes rocks the very Earth itself.

"This is my full power." Booms J. "Let us begin."

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Bo begins to laugh hard, hearty chuckles feintly reaches the mighty riders ears.

Bo Rai Cho: "Oh hoooo ho ho, is this what you youngsters do now?! I really do think I'm a fossil now!

Bo reaches into his robe and pulls out a vial from around his neck.

Bo Rai Cho: "No matter, I think this is perfect. The closest to an elder god I'm gonna get."

Bo flicks the Cap up with his thumb, and downs the vial. A few seconds later, he begins to stagger uncontrollably around, swaying and tipping. He pulls a cane off his back and swings it madly.

Bo Rai Cho: "C..c'mon ya big...hic...bug.....whatcha got ya.... hic...

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
J pauses for a second, but with a mighty grunt kicks Bo Rai Cho. The drunk fighter soars for what seems like hours before crashing into a abandoned city building. Minutes later J enters the abandoned city, its buildings covered in moss and garbage.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Bo Rai Cho blasts backward from the powerful punt, ripping through shoots of bamboo before smashing through 7 plaster walls in some forsaken building. After the dust and debrie settles, Bo heaves himself from his imprint in the wall, dusting the shredded insulation from his clothes.

Bo Rai Cho: "Well...that plan didn't work. I wonder if he knew I wasn't drunk...

Bo coughed as he shook dust from his beard, then looked out a nearby window. J was stomping through the peaceful forest towards the city, gaining fast. Bo shuddered and made way deeper into the complex.

Bo Rai Cho: "I'm getting too old for this..."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
J marched through the abandoned city like a lion hunting his prey. He felt bad for kicking Bo, but J was a man of honor and their agreement was his document. With a booming grunt, J slapped away the decaying buildings. Bo ran as debris crashed all around him. He could hear J's loud breathing outside.
Bo turned to look at one of the damaged walls, there kneeled down was J. His bug like lens leering at the old man.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Bo was panting hard, brow covered in sweat.

"Damn...not fast enough..."

J reaches down to grab the winded master. Bo attempts to scuttle away, but was plucked by the back of his robe. J dangles Bo in front of his face, his buggy eyes gleaning. Bo felt like every conceivable angle on him was being observed.

J: "Do you Surrender?"

Bo looked sick, probably from the strenuous activities his body wasn't accustomed too. J reoffered:

J: "There is no dishonor in admitting def-"

A sudden blast of acidic vomit exploded from bo's gullet, splattering all over J's face. The toxic stomach sludge seered into his carapace, burning his eyes. J screamed loud, echoing far through the land, and dropped Bo. Bo jutted his massive belly downwards, and slammed hard into J's foot, bouncing off and tumbling backwards into a pile of garbage. The impact for bo was tolerable, but for J the drop was toe crushing. Blinded, J grabbed at his foot, hoping in pain. The ground shook violently, trash and debrie bouncing and shaking on the cracking earth.
Bo used this opportunity to escape unseen into an underground parking garage, hoping to hide long enough to buy himself much needed time.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
In the distance, Xeroxis sits at a lone noodle cart arguing on the phone over a steaming bowl of ramen.

Xeroxis: "Listen to me Johnny, I don't have time for this Hollywood bulls***, contract or no, I need a body out here, and that body is you.

Xeroxis tries to pick up noodles, but they slide out from his chop sticks.

Xeroxis "Never frigging mind why I didn't call you first, I had a partnership and services were not rendered. I still need a little more time till the "package" gets here, and---
HEY SHUT UP WHILE IM TALKI---"

Without warning, the earth shook. The bowl bounced, noodles and broth sloshed out onto the countertop.
The chef looked up from his preparation and gave Xeroxis a disappointing glare over the mess. Xeroxis shot him a look back.

Xeroxis: "Hey, don't look at me, I didn't--"

The earth shook again, this time violently. Xeroxis's bowl flips over, spilling the tangle of ramen down the side of the cart, a stack of bowls falls, shattering on the ground. The chef, desperate to save his craft, attempts to keep ingredients in their place. Xeroxis spins around and looks in the direction of the tremor, then briefly brings his attention back to the phone.

Xeroxis: "Hey Johnny, Listen. Somethings come up, I gotta let you go. I think my partner has shown up. Yes, I'm still going to need you. Just get here as fast as you can, we'll talk scratch after this is settled. Ciao."

Xeroxis shoves the phone in his pocket and throws the Chef some bills without even bothering to count. He bolts off the worn stool to the nearby road. "TAXIII!"

A moment of silence, followed by the sound of a vehicle. A motorcycle with a skeleton at the wheel skids to a halt. It honks the horn, let's out a mangy laugh, then pats the side car.

Xeroxis: "uhhh...oh...ok then..."

Xeroxis uncomfortably gets into the side car, and the bike peels away towards the origin of the tremors.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Reaction score
"That really hurt!" Roared J.

The towering giant, waved his hands and with a gleam of green shrinks back to human size. Wiping the toxic from his face, J rushed into the subway. Lower and lower he descends into the destroyed subway, faint vibrations in the air seem to guide J.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
Several minutes later, J finds himself in the abandoned subway terminal. A substantial crack in the ceiling lets a mid afternoon light through to illuminate the decrepit station. Vines and moss cover the pillars, dead leaves and garbage scattered amongst the tracks. An aging subway train sits at the platform, rust and mold spreading at the seams. Off to the right, Bo sits on an overturned vending machine drinking a water. He notices J, and hangs in head.

Bo Rai Cho: "Jeez kid, your too damn persistent."

Bo goes to take a swig, but something catches his eye. Bo reaches down behind the vending machine and brings up a skull with a centipede in its eye socket. He shakes the bug out and examines it further.

Bo Rai Cho: "I wonder what happened here exactly..."

J was admittedly curious as well, but he snapped back into focus.

J: "There's nowhere left to run Bobo. I can sense you even when you hide."

Bo laughed. He finished his water and tossed it behind him, then placed the skull down on the vending machine, patted it, then eased himself onto his feet.

Bo Rai Cho: "Well, you can run well, you certainly can grow, but can you fight?"

Bo pulls a new flask from his belt.

Bo Rai Cho: "Cause I think it's high time I got serious"

Bo took a quick swig, orange booze splashing out of the vial. He began to stagger like before, but immediately dropped into a fighting stance.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Reaction score
J responds by hand-springing forward and whipping an ax kick down on Bo Rai Cho. Bo swiftly sidesteps, J's heel smashing through the overturned vending machine glass. Bo looks to capitalize on the kamen master's mistake, and moves to shuffle kick J's ribs. J lifts himself up slightly with pure leg power, and dislodges his foot, falling back to the ground catching Bo's kick. J wrenches on Bo's leg, attempting to take him to the floor, Bo lets the momentum pull him forward, then lifts his other leg and slams it into J's side. J winces momentarily, enough to loosen his grip on Bo's foot. Bo pushes off J with his legs, rolls backwards, then with deceiving agility, the drunken master hand springs back onto his feet, motioning to J to come at him.