The Roleplay Fight Thread!!!

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
Terror: (creates a lightning ball) Catch! (Tosses lightning ball at him)

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
SLAP!
The lighting ball is smacked away into the depths of hell. SRS limps his way toward the two fighters, his body wrecked and battered. With a howl SRS's black hair sits on edge as it turns bright red. A flame like aura covers SRS's body, his eyebrows are red and his pupils are gold. SRS's wounds begin to heal instantly.

"I warned you." SRS readies his sword. "I'm getting out of here and I'll go through both of you if I have too!"

TerrorA

Terror cocks his head to the side. "OK, that's what we're playing with?"

Lightning wraps around his body as he channels it.

"Let's go!"

At the speed of lightning, he blitzes them both, battering them hundreds of times a millisecond with punches and kicks. A punch to the sternum brings Scorpion to his knees, and a hammer fist to the throat takes SRS's breath away.

"You think of mages as fragile things. Glass Cannons. What you never realized is, I was a brawler before I was a mage."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
SRS retaliates with a kick to the mage, turned brawler's stomach. The mage tumbles back as SRS runs, leaps into the air and then drop kicks the mage. The thunder user zooms into a nearby fire covered mountain.

TerrorA

Terror crashed into a crater. "OK, that didn't feel good." He admitted. He cracked his knuckles. With a right hook. the mage stunned the flame covered warrior. A headbutt shook both their brains, but it was just a setup for a super kick to the jaw.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Scorpion rises to his feet, smoke and cinder billowing from his gear.
He looks over at the intensified fighters, heaving with rage.
Scorpion reaches for his face, and tears it off revealing a flaming skull.
The fire around him fluctuates rapidly, flames racing up his arms into his demonic embrace.
Scorpion whips his sword out of its sheath, and suddenly disappears in a flash.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
"Watch out!"

SRS kicks the mage away as Scorpion reappears slashing at the air. CLANG! SRS and Scorpion begin slashing at each other, the two are even although Scorpion is the better fighter. Scorpion disappears in smoke again, SRS sweeps at the ground- CLANG! SRS and Scorpion's blades slam into each other.

"While in this form I'm sensitive to the vibrations in the air." SRS glares at Scorpion. "Disappear all you want, I'll know where your reappear every time."

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Xeroxis: oh, can you?

Suddenly, multiple scorpions surround SRS, all perfect klones of the original.

Xeroxis: Mortal Kombat 3 finishers say otherwise.

SRS is assaulted with a flurry of blows and kicks from all sides, unaware of the original until the real scorpion spins SRS around, and spews flames from his hellish skullface onto him.

A mysterious disembodied voice: "Toaastttty"

A flaming SRS is flung into the air, Scorpion teleports in front, and judo flips him, sending him sailing toward a sea of magma.

TerrorA

Terror grabs SRS out of the air and sets him down on the ground.

"Now it's my turn. Accelerator!"

The mage began to glow blue and purple as magical energy accelerated every molecule in his body. He burst forward, setting the ground aflame with his speed. Scorpion blocks the first punch, but the second hits him right in the solar plexus. A three stage kick follows suit, and Terror reaches his hand to the sky.

"Bolts from the blue!" A storm erupts out of the clear blue sky, with lightning bolts striking randomly.

"Even I don't know where they'll hit. So good luck dodging them."

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Scorpion folds his arms in disgust, and dissappears into a portal. The group of klones burst forward, sprinting headlong at TerrorA. The storm (btw, we're in the netherrealm atm thanks to yours truly) violently zaps at the scorched earth, randomly and destructivly. Klones are struck as they struggle to reach TerrorA's location, bursting into ashen cinder upon death. The group begins to dwindle until 3 are left. One unsheathes his blade and swings horizontally at his chest, but TerrorA dodges it in the blink of an eye. Lighting strikes that klones in the leg, causing it to explode. Another klone tackles him from behind, putting him in a full Nelson while the last clone sprints toward his opponent, Sword pointing toward his chest. Terror struggles to free himself. As the sword reaches his chest, TerrorA wrenches down with all his might, breaking through the klones unbecoming arms and catches the blade with his palms, but one second too late. The blades tip finds its way into his chest, but not far enough.

Xeroxis from a distance: "Jeez, your one lucky duck"

TerrorA

Terror breathes a sigh of relief. "That could have been bad. Time to unveil my favorite technique. The mage wrapped his hands in crimson lightning, increasing his already impressive striking power. "Rider PUNCH!" He roared as he uppercutted Scorpion into the air. As the Netherrealm wraith flew through the sky, the mage jumped after him. The red lightning wrapped around his feet as he barreled through the air. "Rider Kick!" The young mage's foot nearly connected with the chest of Scorpion, but the ninja teleported away again. With a start, Terror twisted in midair, and a blade that would have gone through his chest went through his shoulder instead.

"Time for a science lesson." Terror snarled. "Metal conducts electricity." He sent a stream of lightning through the blade toward Scorpion.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Scorpion grimaces at his opponent, then falls into ashen cinder on the ground.
Alas, it was the last klone!

"Get over here!" A portal opens to the left of TerrorA, and scorpions Spear fires from its pit at him. Terror catches the Spear inches from his face, then smiles.
He rolls some of the rope around his arm for grip, and attempts to rip scorpion from his hiding place. Suddenly, a stream of hellfire ignites along the rope, catching Terrors arm. Immediately, Scorpion teleports behind Terror and pushes him through the portal.

He experiences a short free fall before catching himself on the still flaming rope. A moment to gather ones surroundings reveal Terror is hanging high on the rocky ceiling, one end of the rope tied to a stalactite, the other is himself, with a fast burning rope in between.

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Bursting forth from one of Scorpion's portals SRS saves the Mage from his flaming, rope-related fate. SRS places the Mage on the rocky ground and glares at Scorpion.

"Scorpion your famous as fighter but I won't back down! This is something my Master Son Goku taught me." SRS cups his hands and readies a KaMeHaMe-Ha wave attack. "This time I won't hold back. I'll use my internal essence to its upmost. You will not survive. Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Ha!"

The powered up SRS fires the massive wave at Scorpion. The three floor apartment sized wave slams into Scorpion, consuming him and the strange world they are in. Caught in a explosion SRS and the Mage are flung out of the weird dimension and crash into the rocky valleys of Earth. The two grunt in agony as they try to stand. SRS's powers down from his Powered-UP and then finally collapses onto the dirty ground.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Xeroxis flies out from Scorpion's last portal, along with what's left of him. He looks down at the pair of feet, crispy at the joints.

Xeroxis: "Well... that was certainly a journey. You did pretty good scorpion, I'll see you again after you regenerate, although..."

Xeroxis grunts as he eases himself back on this feet.

Xeroxis: "...that won't be for a good while."

He looks over at his foes, struggling to get to their feet as well.

Xeroxis: "I think I got a good feel on this. So, for my next fighter, I present...."

Xeroxis holds his arms out in presentation. From behind, a fat, wobbly man drunkenly staggers toward them, drinking from a clay jar.

Xeroxis: "Master Bo Rai Cho."

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
I kinda figured, but you were playing fair and that was before I revised the rules, so I didn't argue
Well time to fix this little debacle.

A Japanese man in a orange-y jacket rolls onto the battlefield on a dirt bike. The man pats SRS on the shoulder, SRS stares wide eyed at the oriental man.

"Kouji Segawa?" Gasps SRS.

"Hey rookie." Kouji smiles. "Son Goku sent me here to help ya. He's too busy fighting some guy named "Superman." Transform!"

With a wave of his right hand, Kouji is engulfed in a green light, he's changed into Masked Rider J.

"Get out of here I've got this." Kouji dashes into battles.

(Masked Rider J has joined the battle in place of SRS)

TerrorA

(Well, means I got to change too. Whoops)

Terror coughed. "Slag this.) He pulled out a phone and contacted his friend.

There was a burst of light as the being he called burst into existence in a massive red star/atomic symbol.

A silver grey man wearing Red boots, red gloves and a symbol on his chest appeared. Captain Atom, the Quantum Elemental.

"Nate!"

"Go get some sleep. I got this."

Captain Atom cracked his knuckles. "So, who wants to dance with a Quantum Elemental!"

(Terror is gone, replaced by CAPTAIN ATOM!)

Sparda's rejected son

"She has no balls!"
Supporter 2014
Supporter Gold
Masked Rider J leaps through the air, thrusting his right fist at Xeroxis's fighter. The martial artist dodges the attack and counters with a right roundhouse kick. J narrowly dodges the kick and backs off. J then rushes in, he and Xeroxis's man engages in swift choreographed fighting.

BAM! BAM!

Their fists and kicks slam into each other causing sparks to burst and pop about them.

"Rider Chop!"

J hammers his palm into the warrior's neck. The warrior grunts as he tumbles back a bit. J lets down his guard thinking he's won. The warrior snarls then zooms towards J. Using his palm he slams his hand into J's stomach sending the rider flying backwards.
J coughes violently as he struggles to stand.

"N...Not bad." J coughes. "B...But I'm just getting warmed up."

J runs over to his dirt bike, starting it up he drifts in a circle. As his bike spins a green light engulfs it turning it into a armored dirt bike.

"I've transformed my bike into the J-Crosser." J revs his bike. "Can you handle this awesome speed?"

J zooms off. He drives around Xeroxis's fighter like a hawk circling its prey.

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Supporter Gold
Bo Rai Cho chuckles and takes a massive swig of liquor from his jug, and strikes a chunk of flint across a steel plate on his forearm, blowing hard against the sparks. A fiery blast shoots into J's riding path, flames clinging onto the bug mans bike and suit.