• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spoiler Warning.....Artemis and Cavaliere ?

Trish&Dante

Apr 29, 2019
You can't read to much into it with that said you can only hypothesize it's likely Lady and Trish were kept alive thru type of magical means or suspended animation. Possibly Artemis and Cavaliere Angelo sustained them through that blue goo that you see.

Reactions: V's patron

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oct 16, 2007
Red Grave City
Name
Ryan
That’s a good point but it is a video game and they probably didn’t expect anyone to overthink things.

That said it’s anyone’s guess, but there seem to be a few good answers here.

Reactions: berto

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oct 15, 2011
Nowhere
That’s a good point but it is a video game and they probably didn’t expect anyone to overthink things.

That said it’s anyone’s guess, but there seem to be a few good answers here.
I think you hit the nail on the head. The what is more important than the how and it doesn’t matter to anyone except the hard core fan base. The rest of the players probably just take these things at face value.

Reactions: LordOfDarkness

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Jun 15, 2018
Italy
I
I think you hit the nail on the head. The what is more important than the how and it doesn’t matter to anyone except the hard core fan base. The rest of the players probably just take these things at face value.
I m an hardcore fan but never think about it when playing it XD it's like thinking how Nico continue to drive everywhere, or how can he drive for so long, did she do fuel or did she drink eat? I mean it's irrelevant to the story

berto

I Saw the Devil
Oct 15, 2011
Nowhere
I m an hardcore fan but never think about it when playing it XD it's like thinking how Nico continue to drive everywhere, or how can he drive for so long, did she do fuel or did she drink eat? I mean it's irrelevant to the story
Exactly. Or how Nero phoned Kyrie on a landline that wasn’t connected to the planet or the very obvious lack of oxygen in the outer thermosphere.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vergil95