• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Returning Member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Dec 7, 2011
The Netherlands
Mmm, now that I think about it, my post was a bit flame baiting, but c'mon a warning would have put me in my place.

Slap me on the wrist and stick me in the corner, punish me! Not send me away only to find out when I come back that they've changed the locks and abandoned me.

Tell me about it. There's been one admin out here somewhere who just locks threads as soon as two people have an argument (when the rest of the thread is still going strong, with people debating). That probably wasn't the best day for him/her. Pretty uncalled for, what happened to you. I hope it doesn't happen again, and welcome back! :)

Celestia Ludenberg

Gokigenyou~
Sep 13, 2013
Tell me about it. There's been one admin out here somewhere who just locks threads as soon as two people have an argument (when the rest of the thread is still going strong, with people debating). That probably wasn't the best day for him/her. Pretty uncalled for, what happened to you. I hope it doesn't happen again, and welcome back! :)

That's dodgy man, and thanks, glad to be home I guess :)

Reactions: Lionheart

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Oct 16, 2007
Red Grave City
Name
Ryan
I mean no disrespect but lets just assume one of two possibilities. Firstly there could be more to this than we are aware of. And secondly without downgrading the Staff who may of made a mistake. They are human after all. And I don't think they would take so kindly to us screaming foul play. Especially not after all the time, effort and money that is put into runnning this place for our enjoyment. Lets understand facts before we start making speculative assumptions.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Dec 7, 2011
The Netherlands
It's okay to call out people for making mistakes. I like the way the admins run this place, but like you said, they're only human. The example I mentioned was in a thread I participated in, too. There wasn't more to it than we realized. I'm guessing banning MarionetteCherry was one of those mistakes.

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Dec 7, 2011
The Netherlands
I just don't like the fact that people are acting like the mod in question went on a banning spree.

You must be registered for see images

Nobody said anything even remotely like that. What I said pertained to another admin, probably. I don't remember who it even was. I'm not going to get sucked into this. Let's call this a misunderstanding, like SugarMoon said.

Celestia Ludenberg

Gokigenyou~
Sep 13, 2013
Yeah, you're right, man.

Anyways, I think I've said what needs to be said really, for those that care again, thanks for welcoming me back.
I would rather be my on my Marionette account, because a cherry on the end just makes it all the more sweeter.

Plus I had messages from Terrutas on there, I miss him so much, such a precious friend...

Reactions: VOLPE and Lionheart

Lionheart

Solid Ocelot
Dec 7, 2011
The Netherlands
Yeah, you're right, man.

Anyways, I think I've said what needs to be said really, for those that care again, thanks for welcoming me back.
I would rather be my on my Marionette account, because a cherry on the end just makes it all the more sweeter.

Plus I had messages from Terrutas on there, I miss him so much, such a precious friend...

What ever happened to him? Anyway, good luck with future posts and hope you get a million likes :p

Celestia Ludenberg

Gokigenyou~
Sep 13, 2013
What ever happened to him? Anyway, good luck with future posts and hope you get a million likes :p

He was a naughty boy, I don't see him much on steam because of timezones but that's what happened.

And thank you. :) I think you deserve them more to be honest 989 posts and only 508 liked?
That rustles my brustles.

Reactions: VOLPE and Lionheart

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
Feb 14, 2013
Ultra Britanniazord
www.justin.tv
I don't know why you think it's okay to be as unnecessarily rude as you're being Unknown but you better stop it before i start building a case for you to be next on the banned list. You've got an issue with people "calling foul" on the admins for something they may or may not have done but that is absolutely no reason for what you are posting.

Especially considering that i know for a fact that you don't even know half of the story behind Terratus's ban, so stop mouthing off like you do.

So unless you've got another reason to come into this welcome thread and act as antagnosticaly as you are being, then i suggest you back off a little.

Zey

I came here to laugh at you.
Jan 7, 2013
Right before he was banned, Terrutas had told Angel and I quote, "Go ahead and ban me, I don't care."

And banned he was.

Good. Riddance.

That's what you get for mouthing off to the admin. But hey, he was totally innocent, right??

I know what he did because I was on that thread, no one is defending him. Stop assuming things.

Reactions: Lionheart
Status
Not open for further replies.