• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Relatively unpopular opinions about any and everything

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Nov 1, 2018
Hunter x Hunter - I find nothing special about either anime adaptions, nor the original manga. It's just another shounen with dumb gimmicks and not much else going on. Why people still hype this thing up like it's the best thing since sliced bread is beyond me. Yes, it's made by the same guy that made Yu Yu Hakusho, but that accolade is not enough to save it, nor keep me invested. YYH had plenty of its own problems, and has some of the same bad trappings of most shounen action anime. HxH just does it even worse.

Last edited:

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Nov 1, 2018
For those hoping Bayonetta 3 gets on Switch Emulator so it can run "proper" and be at "4K 240FPS OMG!", I don't give a damn. The game will run fine on Switch. This is Platinum you're talking about. All I need is 1080p/720p at 60fps. Y'all get the emulated version, and I have 0 problems with it, but don't be bragging dickholes to people buying the actual copies.

I find Wesker for entertaining and engaging villain in RE5 over the villains in RE4 or RE6. "The Right To Become a God" is truly Shakesperean and is one of my favorite scenes in the game.

You must be registered for see medias